Annan Vs Forfar -

Looking forward to getting out of the house and seeing this match as we slug it out with Forfar for second place.

This is going to be a test for us with Forfar winning both games so far this season although wasn't overly impressed with them in the opening game of the season. Will be interesting to see what formation Peter Murphy sets out - will he go for two up front or prefer to counter attack which destroyed Kelty.

Congrats to Murph on Manager of month  - well deserved but can only hope that this award is a not a curse.

One final thing Annan. Please stop fannying around in our penalty area. It has already cost us goals and its not good for my blood pressure...

Prediction - Athletico Annan 1 - Forfar 0 

Yep big test today. I'll go for the draw, but, I really want a win.

0-2 by half time and we take the foot off in the second have to a comfortable win. 

Good luck to all the Loons who travel today, safe journey. 

Guest mr_malcolm
Good game. Disappointed with a draw, I thought we were superior, despite carrying two or three players.
Harkins starting every week is a head scratcher and Shepherd is nowhere near good enough.

Been superior to Annan every time we have played them IMO. The commentators might say differently . Especially after our on loan goalkeeper who apparently had a cracking game against them at station park has since gone back to his parent club and we are now stuck with mcallum

Just now, mr_malcolm said:

Been superior to Annan every time we have played them IMO. The commentators might say differently . Especially after our on loan goalkeeper who apparently had a cracking game against them at station park has since gone back to his parent club and we are now stuck with mcallum

You mean "Marc Mahallum"? Worst commentator i've ever heard, what even was that I was listening to!? 😂