Elgin City v Albion Rovers 15/01/2022

44 minutes ago, gordon9736 said:

City are on a bit of a run just now and must be favourites. Hopefully the news coming out of BB won't effect the team's morale. We're closer to the play offs than the bottom. If results go our way this weekend will help a great deal.

I wouldn’t bet on it mate 😜

1 hour ago, Dumb yatt said:

Another poor performance from Binnie. YC and only saved 1 penalty.

Not sure what 'YC' stands for, but his penalty record is astounding. that said, I'd rather we stopped giving them away, although the first one yesterday looked a wee bit dubious. The sending off looked soft too, but Pixellot clearly isn't exactly iMAX quality, so I can't say for sure.

Good fighting draw on a day when Cowden sprung back to life. Here's hoping we can get rid of the illness and injuries for their visit in a fortnight, with a free weekend to plan and prepare in between.

Not sure what 'YC' stands for, but his penalty record is astounding. that said, I'd rather we stopped giving them away, although the first one yesterday looked a wee bit dubious. The sending off looked soft too, but Pixellot clearly isn't exactly iMAX quality, so I can't say for sure.
Good fighting draw on a day when Cowden sprung back to life. Here's hoping we can get rid of the illness and injuries for their visit in a fortnight, with a free weekend to plan and prepare in between.
I guess yellow card?

To say he had a poor game is just rediculos, and as you point out 6 out of the 7 penalties into him this year have been missed