Dundee Utd v St Mirren 18/02/22

Just now, Billy Jean King said:
3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:
Loving our line up tonight. Almost looks like it could be a 4-4-1-1, but probably won't be. 

It's either Henderson at WB (!!!) Or a back 4

Probably will be the 3-6-1. I'm comfortable with that. Jay, Ethan, Kiltie and Dennis all in. I like it.

Interesting to see Goodwin put Greive on the bench, he clearly thinks he is fit enough, we'll see how sharp he is if he makes an appearance. No problems at all with Henderson in there, might be questions over him tracking back, but he certainly likes to take his man on going forward. Is Main fit? I can see why McGrath isn't in the squad, but we've not heard anything about a possible move for Main, have we?

United will be on the front foot with their new signings, and here's hoping Watt doesn't have a good debut. On paper we are definitely capable of getting something here, but it's been a long run of bang average performances from us. Here's hoping the new year will bring us a bit of luck.

18 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah. Hope this means we're protecting McGrath so we don't scupper a £££ move.

Alan Nixon reporting Wigans chief scout travelled up for this game specifically to watch him...

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

Interesting to see Goodwin put Greive on the bench, he clearly thinks he is fit enough, we'll see how sharp he is if he makes an appearance. No problems at all with Henderson in there, might be questions over him tracking back, but he certainly likes to take his man on going forward. Is Main fit? I can see why McGrath isn't in the squad, but we've not heard anything about a possible move for Main, have we?

United will be on the front foot with their new signings, and here's hoping Watt doesn't have a good debut. On paper we are definitely capable of getting something here, but it's been a long run of bang average performances from us. Here's hoping the new year will bring us a bit of luck.

T.Watt on the bench.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

😂

Minter. If they haven't scouted him by the 18th Jan then they deserve to miss out, tbh.

Sure they've been linked with Fuchs too so maybe just wanted to see both.

Not sure you can overscout anyone.

After a bit of searching, I found Dundee Utd's livestream. "I'm no paying more than £15, I said in my head." Though watching it on my own, I might not have bothered if it was £15, either.

£12.50 is a decent price, to be fair. So well done to Dundee Utd for not trying to take the piss. :)

'Mon the Saints!

p.s. here's the link: https://ppv.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/event/46

Edited by AlbionSaint