Dundee Utd v St Mirren 18/02/22

The only consolation of being at this game is not having to listen to our commentary team. They are absolute numpties.

Grim performance from us though. St. Mirren are snapping at our heels every time we get the ball in their half, while we're so slow in closing them down it looks like we're down to 10 men at times. We've been caught out down the left side of our defence repeatedly and don't seem to be learning.

Neilson's been one of the least offensive performers so far, but I'd have Freeman on 2nd half. Neilson's trying but he's just not a full back and we're labouring badly creating anything going forward.

The amount of time the ball ends up at Levitt just inside our half with barely anyone moving ahead for a pass is frightening.

4 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

Those commentators are murder, got caught out expecting Henderson to take a dive and he didn’t and everything is against Utd. 
We are playing really well, good going forward and tight at the back so far, more of this please and Hendo is justifying his place after a good display against the green cheeks. 

I know. They tried to cover themselves, too. "He couldn't decide whether to stay on his feet or not..."

"What does Pawlett have to do to win a free kick..."

"Roughousing..."

"St Mirren players go down easily..."

🤣 🤣 🤣 

1 minute ago, Lex said:

Think that was a pen tbf, was very close but his arms are out. That’s us even now.

I'm not going to look. I would be seething until Saturday if we were robbed of another game, so I will take your word that it's all square. :)