Dundee Utd v St Mirren 18/02/22

5 minutes ago, Munoz said:

The Utd commentary team are hilarious. 

They’re fucking rotten.  It’s like listening to two boring guys in a pub who have no idea what they’re talking about commentating on a game they’re watching on TV.

HT 0-1
Yeah we’ve been good. We’ve dominated the game and are deservedly ahead.
Henderson has been the best player on the pitch, he’s got McMann on toast and his goal was a peach.
We then scored a deserved second shortly after it, which seemed to be wrongly disallowed.
It’s a shot from Kiltie which Brophy gets out the way of and it goes in. I’m fairly sure Brophy wasn’t offside, and even if he was I don’t think he’s interfering with the goalies view, he certainly doesn’t touch it. No United players claimed for it, still given though.
The United commentary team has been a good laugh. Despite us having a good goal ruled out, they seem convinced there’s a refereeing conspiracy against them. Even after that call they’re still giving it ‘all the decisions are going to St Mirren tonight’ Good fun.
United have been poor, I’m sure they will improve second half. Big 45 coming up for both teams, let’s hope we get a right dodgy goal or penalty given to even it up. Those commentators would combust.