Everyone’s Other Favourite Team - HMFC v St Johnstone

Let's see what kind of reaction Davidson gets out of his squad. I don't care about the Scottish Cup at all this season more generally but three defeats in the next week could/should be the end of him. 

Hopefully we are revitalised though and that doesn't come up for consideration. Team selection could tell us a lot. 

19 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Seems Boyce is actually only fit enough for a place on the bench. I wouldn't be averse to giving Henderson another go rather than shoehorning a winger in again. 

Neither would I tbh. If he can't get a chance when our main striker is out, he's back from a great loan and confident and Gnanduillet isn't fancied, when will he?  Saying that I fully expect Woodburn through the middle like the Ross County game.

After tonight, we play the two teams above us, and the two teams immediately below us in the league. Also the two teams below us face each other in their next two  league fixtures. A win tonight (and if County take anything v Motherwell), and we will be looking at a good cushion going in to a phase of games v Celtic, Hibs and Rangers. A win tonight really would be a massive result. In effect the three teams looking most likely to finish third are going to be playing each other in a wee mini-tournament of proverbial six pointers over the next couple of weeks.

Really is the time for steely nerves and committed performances. I really hope all this Souttar pish doesn't hamper that.

From watching a lot of DavidsonBall and reading between the lines of Eric Nicholson etc I guess for us it’ll be:

Clark
Cleary Gordon McCart
Rooney Booth
Gilmour Butterfield
Crawford

Kane Middleton*

*if Ciftci is available I think there’s a chance Callum throws him straight in simply because the other realistic options for partnering Kane are dreadful and even he can surely see that. I say realistic because imagine we won’t see much of Eetu again.

If it was me, I’d have Gallacher straight in and either Davidson or Craig in for Crawford. Probably have May in for Middleton if Ciftci isn’t available either.

Edit: the really, really sad thing about this match is I wouldn’t be too unhappy to see Cammy McPherson in the midfield. That’s how bad our options are in there. Criminal mismanagement that we haven’t signed anyone there yet.

2 hours ago, Zamora Fan said:

From watching a lot of DavidsonBall and reading between the lines of Eric Nicholson etc I guess for us it’ll be:

Clark
Cleary Gordon McCart
Rooney Booth
Gilmour Butterfield
Crawford

Kane Middleton*

*if Ciftci is available I think there’s a chance Callum throws him straight in simply because the other realistic options for partnering Kane are dreadful and even he can surely see that. I say realistic because imagine we won’t see much of Eetu again.

If it was me, I’d have Gallacher straight in and either Davidson or Craig in for Crawford. Probably have May in for Middleton if Ciftci isn’t available either.

Edit: the really, really sad thing about this match is I wouldn’t be too unhappy to see Cammy McPherson in the midfield. That’s how bad our options are in there. Criminal mismanagement that we haven’t signed anyone there yet.

Think this will be the team but would not be surprised to see Booth swapped out for Gallacher. 

I'm about to leave Perth to trek down the road for this. No idea why. 

Clark
      Cleary  Gordon  McCart
Rooney                            Booth
          Gilmour Butterfield
Middleton    Ciftci         E2

Spoiler

Ambrose, Crawford, McPherson, Craig, Davidson, May, Kane all to start.

Took me an embarrassing amount of time to realise I didn't have a log in to Hearts PPV already because they weren't in the top flight last season.

Took me an embarrassing amount of time to realise I didn't have a log in to Hearts PPV already because they weren't in the top flight last season.
You're not alone [emoji1]

Thinks that's 10 different log-ins for seperate clubs all using the same platform.

No Eetu either. If we get Rudden, I'd be surprised if we see him again.