Everyone’s Other Favourite Team - HMFC v St Johnstone

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

:lol:

Oh, go on then... I lived in Edinburgh for 5 years, trust me if anyone has deeply seated, misplaced and unnecessary bitterness towards a specific club it's Hearts fans.

Thankfully I lived in Leith, which isn't really part of Edinburgh when you think of it. ;)

Anyway, not to get away from the football, 1-2 will be the scoreline, and if Kane is playing he's score. I think he's a shit player but by f**k he loves chipping in a goal when nobody expects it.

St Johnstone have been a bit of a bogey team for us in previous seasons. For a few seasons, a while back, it always seemed we were undone by a free kick at an angle just outside the 18 yard box at Tynecastle. 

Took two attempts to get past StJ on our way to winning the Scottish Cup n 2012 too. 

We are a better team than we have been in years. St Johnstone are at a lower ebb than I can remember too. If it was just down to form and quality of players, then I’d have us sneaking a narrow win. Relegation battling teams don’t tend to give up the points too easily. I’m just hoping we are past the psychological hoodoo that we seemed to suffer from in this fixture. 

It’ll be a tight game ending in a one goal margin of victory for either side, or a low scoring draw.

48 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Feck knows how you delete it!

If you are talking about your account (heres fucking hoping), I am sure there will be umpteen people who can point you in the right direction..........................

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

If you put a monkey in a room with a typewriter, but took away the typewriter and told him to smear his own shite all over the walls, this thread is probably a fair representation of his work.

Not sure what species of monkey you are referring to here. I've not read about any that can smear faeces on demand. There's only a limited number of old world monkeys who would have the finger strength to use the typewriter in the first place. I'm not sure you've thought this analogy through tbh.

Anyway. double-whining St Johnstone have a decent record at Tynecastle, so you must be pretty confident. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Young Kyle doing a sterling job of being whooshed, not realising it and claiming moral victories by consulting google and typing the answers more incomprehensible than a soft boned finger monkey.

F-ing hell, Joseph. What have you got against commas? 😕

Edited by Kyle Reese

Kyles Google search history today.

Google-What kind of Monkeys can type?

How many scottish teams play in blue?

What does incomprehensible mean

What happened in 1986

Do I put a comma before I type someones name and then one after?

Is the earth flat?

Are vaccines safe?

what time will mummy be home?

33 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Kyles Google search history today.

Google-What kind of Monkeys can type?

How many scottish teams play in blue?

What does incomprehensible mean

What happened in 1986

Do I put a comma before I type someones name and then one after?

Is the earth flat?

Are vaccines safe?

what time will mummy be home?

To be perfectly honest with you Joe, I've been to busy enjoying myself watching all the wee diddies (like yourself), flocking to the Twat Signal, to google anything. The Pie and Bovriled Piper, if you will. 😄