Everyone’s Other Favourite Team - HMFC v St Johnstone

14 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

From a promising first half to an absolutely dire second 45 minutes. The two goals were horrendous and throwing on Crawford and Middleton to try and get us back into it is honestly so depressing. We are down.

Totally agree. First half was actually alright, but as soon as we lost the first goal it was all over and players body language spoke volumes. We just don't have any 'spark' in the starting team or coming off the bench. 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Look in the dugout.

Aye, I don’t watch you chaps every week right enough. The man won you a cup double though… all just totally mental from where I’m sitting. Hope you get above Dundee.

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

The man won you a cup double though

Yup.

Since then hes signed absolute shite and not changed the way we play in the slightest and, surprise surprise, it doesn't work with inferior players and over the course of 18 months other teams have completely sussed it.

Yet as you see we get treated to another 90 minutes of it which, yet again, sees us wedging players into their wrong position all over the park. We virtually played O'Halloran as a full back and Cammy MacPherson as a winger.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yup.

Since then hes signed absolute shite and not changed the way we play in the slightest and, surprise surprise, it doesn't work with inferior players and over the course of 18 months other teams have completely sussed it.

Yet as you see we get treated to another 90 minutes of it which, yet again, sees us wedging players into their wrong position all over the park. We virtually played O'Halloran as a full back and Cammy MacPherson as a winger.

Fair enough, mate. As I said, I hope you avoid the drop, and Dundee go down. The tide could yet turn.

Yup.

Difficult second album?

Devlin was class, as was Haring.

Mckay was head and shoulders above everyone else on the park though, tremendous.  Should've had a goal though when Clark was 10 yards out of position, instead he inexplicably passed

Souttar booed for 90 minutes solid, who'd have seen that coming?

Edited by Tony Wonder

5 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Cigars snipped and ready for dat sweet 3rd place finish.

St Johnstone clearly heading for the diddy league. Almost feel bad for their no neck propeller hat wearing gaffer.

I wouldn’t. 

At least the manager no longer comes out and absolutely slaughters strikers, and punts them out the club, for giving the ball away in midfield before an opponent scores, I guess.

13 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Two Saints players wiping each other out rather than tackling McKay at the second goal rather sums up their season so far. emoji1751.png

Genuinely think thats around the fourth goal we've conceded this season where we've had two players run into each other at some point.

There’s a couple/few of good players in that St Johnstone squad. If I was Savage or Neilson, I’d be hovering. They are looking like a shit team just now, but there’s guys there that could come good again.

There’s a couple/few of good players in that St Johnstone squad. If I was Savage or Neilson, I’d be hovering. They are looking like a shit team just now, but there’s guys there that could come good again.

You keep saying this: who? Gordon, Clark and who? Clark is already away anyway.