Everyone’s Other Favourite Team - HMFC v St Johnstone

Am I missing something? Why is the co-commentator saying it’s good news that Livingston have just taken the lead against Dundee? As far as I’m aware, this just means that one of our other relegation contenders has just pulled further ahead and we’ve become stranded with Dundee at the bottom. 

Motherwell drawing with county and Livi 2 up on Dundee.

Great chance for a point at least tonight and we’ve fucked it with a mistake right at the start of the second half.

2-0 down when in a relegation battle.

Manager takes off a striker to put a winger on, and maintains a shape that's seen us go 12 months without coming from behind to win.

We're down.

2 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

From a promising first half to an absolutely dire second 45 minutes. The two goals were horrendous and throwing on Crawford and Middleton to try and get us back into it is honestly so depressing. We are down.

Thought Crawford did ok but just send Middleton back, he is a complete phoney footballer.

Not being provocative on purpose here, St Johnstone fans… I honestly don’t know how you are in the position you are in, with the players on your books. You have a fair few good players seriously underperforming.