Everyone’s Other Favourite Team - HMFC v St Johnstone

3 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Hopefully Souttar is not in the 18, could do without the distraction.  

Gordon

Moore Halkett Kingsley

Smith Haring Devlin Cochrane

Woodburn Boyce McKay

Atkinson,  GMS, Ginnelly, Stewart, McEneff, Halliday + 1

Is Baningime not supposed to be back?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Atkinson slot straight in. He played as recently as the 18th of December and he'll have had a week's training with the squad.

21 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Is Baningime not supposed to be back?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Atkinson slot straight in. He played as recently as the 18th of December and he'll have had a week's training with the squad.

I'm going on Robbie saying he might need another week.  If he's fit,obviously bench at worst.

I can't see Atkinson starting tbh, more likely against Talbot.  Might be wrong but there's no desperate need to rush him in

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I think even if Beni is fit he'll only be on the bench. I don't think you can justify dropping Haring in current form, he's been our best player since coming back in.

Yeah, I'd have expected Haring to start, I just asked because he wasn't even on the bench on IAP's team so I wasn't sure if I'd missed something.

I see Neilson has confirmed he's out anyway this morning. Full squad available aside from him.

19 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Yeah, I'd have expected Haring to start, I just asked because he wasn't even on the bench on IAP's team so I wasn't sure if I'd missed something.

I see Neilson has confirmed he's out anyway this morning. Full squad available aside from him.

Ah, I misunderstood. thought you were suggesting he'd come right back in.  Good to see Boyce back.

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Seen someone online say Ciftci is having paperwork issues and might not play. Is that right, or internet bollocks?

As of either yesterday or this morning it was being reported by journalists he couldn't play.

Zero idea if that's changed.

Zero enthusiasm for this, at all.

Manager has had a long break now to think of a way to resolve our issues. We need points in any way they come, but if we just play the exact same way while slumping to our 8th consecutive loss, then there'll be heads gone galore.

Hoping Ciftci is available as he might offer some chaos up front.

18 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Ah, I misunderstood. thought you were suggesting he'd come right back in.  Good to see Boyce back.

Seems Boyce is actually only fit enough for a place on the bench. I wouldn't be averse to giving Henderson another go rather than shoehorning a winger in again.