5 subs introduced for the 2nd half of the season as scab diddy club joins the Old Firm

How can we have changed our vote, when we never got a vote though? Or was it voted for before the start of the season, when it was known we were promoted?
Anyway, after it became obvious that self-interest was the king a couple of seasons ago, I'd expect us to just do what is best for ourselves and not really bother giving a f**k how it affects anyone else. Why would we?

Robbie quite likes the preplanned substitution where he tells Ginnely to run his socks off for an hour in the knowledge that GMS will cover the last half hour (or the other way round) so I suspect we might be well up for this kind of thing

7 hours ago, G51 said:

I don’t quite understand the thread.

Expect you not to. Essentially .... it's a discussion about sporting integrity and ethics ...... <cut to a tumbleweed blowing through Govan>

I'm still at loss as to why in light of covid cases soaring 5 subs is seen as "a thing", is there a tangible argument for this?

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Robbie quite likes the preplanned substitution where he tells Ginnely to run his socks off for an hour in the knowledge that GMS will cover the last half hour (or the other way round) so I suspect we might be well up for this kind of thing

Exactly what I was thinking. Can only see this rule helping us.

Anyway, after it became obvious that self-interest was the king a couple of seasons ago, I'd expect us to just do what is best for ourselves and not really bother giving a f**k how it affects anyone else. Why would we?

Do you mean the time hearts tried to push through reconstruction to save themselves, but were adamant that it would only be for that one season, as they didn't want to share income with more clubs in the top league than necessary the season afterwards?
That kind of self-interest??

23 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You would think that the three that wouldn’t want five subs are Ross County, St Mirren and Livingston. Presumably that means that Motherwell have changed their minds.

One club has declared their voting decision.

I am not against the 5 subs but extra subs solving a problem caused by Covid doesn’t really make sense to me, presumably the likelihood would be that Covid would restrict the number of options available?  

2 minutes ago, ropy said:

One club has declared their voting decision.

I am not against the 5 subs but extra subs solving a problem caused by Covid doesn’t really make sense to me, presumably the likelihood would be that Covid would restrict the number of options available?  

You would hope that the 5 subs would mean that the saviours of the Scottish football team, Celtic and Rangers, should be able to blood young Scottish talent late in matches. Oh wait...