5 subs introduced for the 2nd half of the season as scab diddy club joins the Old Firm

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Well 5 subs are back. The proposal to continue 5 subs was binned at the start of the season but it seems one diddy club have had a change of heart.  So now the rules are being changed midway through the season

So who was it? own up.

Assuming it will be one of Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs. 

Probably the Dons

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

Assuming it will be one of Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs. 

Probably the Dons

Aberdeen no doubt one of the four but also probably the original OF arse licker in the 9-3 vote.

Chief suspect is obviously Dundee. Well known suspect voters. dodgy owners but they barely have a team as it is...

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

9 clubs voted for it surely.

Aye but there were 4 against it, now only 3.

We need to know who it was.

Motherwell obviously always against it.

It would be SHOCKING if hearts voted for it at this stage. Didn't they have a whole thing about how it was awful to change rules mid season.

Personally I'm all for it, as it will give my own club an advantage over clubs with less strength in depth. You would have to assume that the clubs against it will be the ones with the least strength in depth. 

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Aye but there were 4 against it, now only 3.

We need to know who it was.

Motherwell obviously always against it.

It would be SHOCKING if hearts voted for it at this stage. Didn't they have a whole thing about how it was awful to change rules mid season.

How can we have changed our vote, when we never got a vote though? Or was it voted for before the start of the season, when it was known we were promoted?

Anyway, after it became obvious that self-interest was the king a couple of seasons ago, I'd expect us to just do what is best for ourselves and not really bother giving a f**k how it affects anyone else. Why would we?

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Personally I'm all for it, as it will give my own club an advantage over clubs with less strength in depth. You would have to assume that the clubs against it will be the ones with the least strength in depth. 

Since Motherwell, with our huge and amazing squad voted against it.

It means 2 of St Mirren, Livingston, Dundee and St Johnstone voted for it despite not having 10 decent players, never mind 16.

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

Hopefully Dundee United were in favour of this and again flexing our muscles against the wee teams like when we take their best players at will. 

This probably explains why Motherwell are now scrambling around trying to take shite like Jordan Roberts off our hands. 😄

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

How can we have changed our vote, when we never got a vote though? Or was it voted for before the start of the season, when it was known we were promoted?

Anyway, after it became obvious that self-interest was the king a couple of seasons ago, I'd expect us to just do what is best for ourselves and not really bother giving a f**k how it affects anyone else. Why would we?

I would beleive Hearts voted as a Premiership team at the start of the season.

The absolute SCANDAL would be if Hearts had voted to change the rules mid-season because I think they have been quite vocal about that sort of thing in the past.

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

It means 2 of St Mirren, Livingston, Dundee and St Johnstone voted for it despite not having 10 decent players, never mind 16.

Not my place to speculate, but I've always found Dundee supporters to have shifty wee eyes. Who knows though.

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I would beleive Hearts voted as a Premiership team at the start of the season.

The absolute SCANDAL would be if Hearts had voted to change the rules mid-season because I think they have been quite vocal about that sort of thing in the past.

Nah, we were consistently told by all and sundry that you have to look out for yourselves in these situations. Once bitten and all that. :) 

6 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

We definitely would've voted for it in the first place, our squad is massive. 26 with 7 out on loan - 5 subs would let us make us of that full 26 probably, even if it includes Sean Kelly :mellow:

Edited by ATLIS