Celtic vs Hibs

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

Felt like Celtic took their foot off the gas second half.

Maloney looks to be the latest in a long line of managers who thinks he can come to Ibrox or Parkhead and play his usual brand of football. 

Maloney's "usual brand of football"......

He has been our manager for 3 matches, of which you have watched one - tonight.

You don't half slaver some pish.

Enjoyed that, 1st half was really good.

New signings all look as if they can play, Hatate was everywhere and Maeda getting a goal early bodes well.

3 points, clean sheat and looking as if we have now have options, can’t not be happy with that 

Deary deary dear.

I think that definitely highlights a lot more areas that are simply not good enough.

Macey - never rated him, punt.

Doig - he may well improve but at the moment he’s championship level at best, should have punted him.

Bushiri - Jeeeezz, settled in a bit eventually but he looked an absolute bombscare at times

Doyle-Hayes/Newell - are they both the same person? Do they know they’re allowed to pass the ball forward?

Campbell - can we just cut the shite and send him straight to Hamilton for a nominal fee, not good enough

Nisbet - worst of all, how did he miss that? And why after the game did he prance around looking fed up? I honestly dislike this guy so much, the guys attitude absolutely stinks, in the face of adversity he strolls around in a strop and blames everyone else. I genuinely think if we could get a quarter of what was offered for him in January we should take it.

Drey Wright was actually a lot better than he’s been, felt that him, Cadden and Boyle actually looked decent when we went forward, you can see what Maloney is trying to do with the tactics but it won’t work when we’re trying to play possession based football with the most passive, boring 2 midfielders imagineable.

Honestly hope football doesn’t get taken away again so that I don’t delude myself into thinking going to Celtic away is a good idea, without doubt the worst away ground in the country, deary dear.

4 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Deary deary dear.

I think that definitely highlights a lot more areas that are simply not good enough.

Macey - never rated him, punt.

Doig - he may well improve but at the moment he’s championship level at best, should have punted him.

Bushiri - Jeeeezz, settled in a bit eventually but he looked an absolute bombscare at times

Doyle-Hayes/Newell - are they both the same person? Do they know they’re allowed to pass the ball forward?

Campbell - can we just cut the shite and send him straight to Hamilton for a nominal fee, not good enough

Nisbet - worst of all, how did he miss that? And why after the game did he prance around looking fed up? I honestly dislike this guy so much, the guys attitude absolutely stinks, in the face of adversity he strolls around in a strop and blames everyone else. I genuinely think if we could get a quarter of what was offered for him in January we should take it.

Drey Wright was actually a lot better than he’s been, felt that him, Cadden and Boyle actually looked decent when we went forward, you can see what Maloney is trying to do with the tactics but it won’t work when we’re trying to play possession based football with the most passive, boring 2 midfielders imagineable.

Honestly hope football doesn’t get taken away again so that I don’t delude myself into thinking going to Celtic away is a good idea, without doubt the worst away ground in the country, deary dear.

Can’t wait for Melkersen to get his work permit. Nisbet should be dropped.