Celtic vs Hibs

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Which is what every single player for every single team would do in the same circumstance, let us not be naive to that fact

Never said they would.  It's still cheating though.  Let's not take the moral highground if the same happens up North tonight.

Fact is both you and the **** get the majority of they decisions.  Up the other end we wouldn't have gotten a penalty. 

2 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Maybe Whittaker was better early doors but Murphy took a lot of games to get going so not agreeing with that at all. Doig is not a worry for me. 

Murphy was class from his first game (leeds friendly I think). 

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Typical Celtc fan, sweeping important issues under the carpet since 1889. 

So we've established Kyogo was offside for opener at Hampden. Their whatabouttery penalty claim is weak.. A deliberate two handed shove vs innocuous accidental contact on a guy without the ball. AND we've established Var would have ruled out the Celtic penalty last night for a handball before ours. I make that 3 injustices plus their gamesmanship for the second goal at Hampen over 180 mins. 

4 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

So we've established Kyogo was offside for opener at Hampden. Their whatabouttery penalty claim is weak.. A deliberate two handed shove vs innocuous accidental contact on a guy without the ball. AND we've established Var would have ruled out the Celtic penalty last night for a handball before ours. I make that 3 injustices plus their gamesmanship for the second goal at Hampen over 180 mins. 

Accidental contact on a guy without the ball inside the area is a penalty especially when it stops that player attempting to get the ball.

And no we didn’t establish Kyogo was offside, exactly the opposite you pair of daft c***s 😂

No wonder you both get fucking riled when watching games, you haven’t a clue what the rules are by looks of it.

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Accidental contact on a guy without the ball inside the area is a penalty especially when it stops that player attempting to get the ball.

And no we didn’t establish Kyogo was offside, exactly the opposite you pair of daft c***s 😂

I am close to 100% satisfied Kyogo was offside and the first pen claim was innocuous unlike the assault on Porteous that cheatin Beaton bottled. Most neutrals would accord. Plus the penalty last night was another disgraceful injustice. var will certainly make it harder for you cheats and can't come quick enough. 

5 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I am close to 100% satisfied Kyogo was offside and the first pen claim was innocuous unlike the assault on Porteous that cheatin Beaton bottled. Most neutrals would accord. Plus the penalty last night was another disgraceful injustice. var will certainly make it harder for you cheats and can't come quick enough. 

Assault 😂

Dermot Gallagher when on SSN thought differently and he has at least half a clue …… which is half a clue more than you.