Celtic vs Hibs

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

That was a coming together and nothing more. Kyogo's first, very likely offside and var would have ruled it so imo. But well done for getting these honest mistakes. 

Jesus, you're still arguing it was offside when you can see from the highlights that he's onside?

kyogo-onside.jpg

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

I haven't even seen the incident and I know that Snifter is right.

You can see from the second angle Kyogo is offside and var would have chopped it off. The blatant handball by Celtic for the penalty last night is what is bothering me more but you can see a pattern of honest mistakes they've had in two games vs my club in Glasgow. 

7 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

You can see from the second angle Kyogo is offside and var would have chopped it off. The blatant handball by Celtic for the penalty last night is what is bothering me more but you can see a pattern of honest mistakes they've had in two games vs my club in Glasgow. 

Answer me a question.

Would VAR help you put the ball in the net? You need shots on target to do that and we’ll you seemed not to be able to do that last night

Seems to me you should spend less time bitching about VAR and spend more time asking why you cant create chances to score 

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Answer me a question.

Would VAR help you put the ball in the net? You need shots on target to do that and we’ll you seemed not to be able to do that last night

Seems to me you should spend less time bitching about VAR and spend more time asking why you cant create chances to score 

So don't moan about questionable key decisions unless your side has more attempts in goal?😕  Var would have kept it at 1-0 and given you less breathing space. It didn't cost us the points but it definitely helped you out.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

A8F7026A-0C69-4B93-B354-E9C740FE52A7.jpeg

Maybe some contact but certainly not deliberate as you can see from McGinn's expression and your guy is not in possession of the ball. You got two bent decisions in that game and did some gamesmanship for the winner with the fly quick take when subs were coming on. That's three bent calls in two games for our none so never complain about refs again.

14 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Maybe some contact but certainly not deliberate as you can see from McGinn's expression and your guy is not in possession of the ball. You got two bent decisions in that game and did some gamesmanship for the winner with the fly quick take when subs were coming on. That's three bent calls in two games for our none so never complain about refs again.

Doesnt have to be deliberate nor does he have to have possession of the ball so long as the ball is in play. Its a foul and because it is inside the box that is also a penalty

You don't really know the rules do you?

Edited by Jinky67