Celtic vs Hibs

It's pretty 50/50 as a penalty. Hits the hand/arm but its not really an un-natural position for someone running about, and the ball was almost kicked into it, albeit not deliberately. 

I won't complain too much about it, but it was a very harsh decision even if I can see why it was given, and that's down to a lack of clarity in the rules (to my knowledge). 

25 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

It's pretty 50/50 as a penalty. Hits the hand/arm but its not really an un-natural position for someone running about, and the ball was almost kicked into it, albeit not deliberately. 

I won't complain too much about it, but it was a very harsh decision even if I can see why it was given, and that's down to a lack of clarity in the rules (to my knowledge). 

It was a penalty if it didn't hit the jungles player hand first.

Doig is over rated as f**k also.  He will never go for over £1m.   Stevenson is better than him. 

10 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

It was a penalty if it didn't hit the jungles player hand first.. 

I agree but Collum was unsighted for both and Abada had his back to the assistant when he controlled it. Thankfully he saw the hibs handball though. 

F2AA7396-91BF-4406-B110-41486475FE6E.png

20 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

It was a penalty if it didn't hit the jungles player hand first.

Doig is over rated as f**k also.  He will never go for over £1m.   Stevenson is better than him. 

I it did.

Stevenson has had plenty shite games for Hibs ffs.  Why do you think no c**t bid for him in 17 year?

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Making shit up again, At the game everybody knew it hit his hand plus if it didn't hit his hand Abada was getting it back to have a shot on goal.

What exactly have I made up? I have already said it was a penalty, or don’t you agree?

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I it did.

Stevenson has had plenty shite games for Hibs ffs.  Why do you think no c**t bid for him in 17 year?

He has, but nobody is touting him for a massive move away.  Doig looks nowhere near as good as the likes of Murphy and Whittaker did at similar ages. 

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

So you expect Abada to stop play and say he accidenttaly handballed it first? 

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

Obviously not, but it's cheating to then claim for a penalty when he's fouled first. 

There was me thinking the world was out to get celtc and help the **** aswel. 

9 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Obviously not, but it's cheating to then claim for a penalty when he's fouled first. 

There was me thinking the world was out to get celtc and help the **** aswel. 

Which is what every single player for every single team would do in the same circumstance, let us not be naive to that fact

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

He has, but nobody is touting him for a massive move away.  Doig looks nowhere near as good as the likes of Murphy and Whittaker did at similar ages.

Maybe Whittaker was better early doors but Murphy took a lot of games to get going so not agreeing with that at all. Doig is not a worry for me.