Celtic vs Hibs

38 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Enjoyed that, 1st half was really good.

New signings all look as if they can play, Hatate was everywhere and Maeda getting a goal early bodes well.

3 points, clean sheat and looking as if we have now have options, can’t not be happy with that 

This.

Some silky stuff and a strong bench with no Kyogo or Turnbull. Hopefully keep this form going 

11 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Gone at Jon Hamm sat in front of Jim Goodwin.

And having Porteous behind him too :lol:

That has to be a feature on the next a view from the terrace.

Edited by Lyle Lanley

59 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Nisbet - worst of all, how did he miss that? And why after the game did he prance around looking fed up? I honestly dislike this guy so much, the guys attitude absolutely stinks, in the face of adversity he strolls around in a strop and blames everyone else. I genuinely think if we could get a quarter of what was offered for him in January we should take it.

Nisbet is a shirker. Always has been.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Felt like Celtic took their foot off the gas second half.

Maloney looks to be the latest in a long line of managers who thinks he can come to Ibrox or Parkhead and play his usual brand of football. 

Bad process innit.

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I think you just made that up. Is the pressure of being below a part time team getting to you?

Pretty sure it was being discussed on the TA part of the forum. Must admit I think Hibs have priced themselves out of decent cash for Doig and Nisbet, especially the latter but Doig is still young to be fair. I think in 18 months time the same could perhaps be said about Boyle.

Kevin Nisbet has been mostly atrocious since he was denied his dream move to Birmingham. Hindsight obviously tells us we should’ve taken the cash and run.

Our midfield last night was a shambles, JDH and Newell are a pair of shitebags. Neither of them take responsibility on the ball, just get it and pass it back to where it came from. 

7 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Robbed again :( 

I dont think we were robbed. 

Nisbet chance off the post and then Celtic score a minute later - we can argue about the pen all day, but the truth is that Celtic were very good in the first half.

We offered more in the second, however the game was won by then.

I am not too despondent, because of all the players we had out, it was a bit of a makeshift team. Hibs had the majority of possession last night, but both our shots were off target - which is unhelpful.

Once we get players back in the next few weeks or so things will improve. 

Celtics new players looked good players, very technically sound. Their fast pressing game will hit most teams apart from Rangers hard.

Last night was not a match that will define our season.

16 minutes ago, SDG2 said:
1 hour ago, Zing. said:
Kevin Nisbet has been mostly atrocious since he was denied his dream move to Birmingham. Hindsight obviously tells us we should’ve taken the cash and run.
Our midfield last night was a shambles, JDH and Newell are a pair of shitebags. Neither of them take responsibility on the ball, just get it and pass it back to where it came from. 

Everytime Newell is in midfield we look slow, ponderous and theres no urgency. His need to take 4 or 5 touched before passing backwards hinders us massively. Not to mention the actual structure of the midfield dissapears. The midfield looked like it was actually on the pitch v Dundee Utd without him and the ball moved forwards and quicker.

I would agree. Sure we had a good spell last season when he was out of the team too. Hopefully some English League One club come in for him before the end of the month. 

12 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I would agree. Sure we had a good spell last season when he was out of the team too. Hopefully some English League One club come in for him before the end of the month. 

He will be happier there among his wee tory pals 😉