Celtic vs Hibs

Couldn’t see a thread on this…

The first top flight back since the winter break!

19:45 on a Monday, not the best for travelling fans IMO but here we are.

Fair chance of seeing Ange’s new signings in some capacity and perhaps the long, long, long awaited return of Julien.

Impossible to predict a Hibs line up or formation. Porteous and now McGinn suspended(for telling the truth) so possibly see Rocky and Clarke starting. I suppose it will be the same for Celtc given their new recruits.  I'll go 1-2 Hibs with Melkerson and an own goal by Hart(barring a refereeing masterclass).

21 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Impossible to predict a Hibs line up or formation. Porteous and now McGinn suspended(for telling the truth) so possibly see Rocky and Clarke starting. I suppose it will be the same for Celtc given their new recruits.  I'll go 1-2 Hibs with Melkerson and an own goal by Hart(barring a refereeing masterclass).

Absolute nonsense 
https://twitter.com/ronniejm67/status/1472888371886399490?s=21

Edited by gannonball

8 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Impossible to predict a Hibs line up or formation. Porteous and now McGinn suspended(for telling the truth)

8 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Gollum won't give us anything for sure but depending on how new boys do can see a draw at least.

7 hours ago, Zing. said:

Rocky to be sent off three minutes in for daring to tackle Kyogo. 

I see Neil Lennons instilled victim mentality is still going strong at Hibs.

ETA - Anyway looking forward to this, be interesting to see how many of our new Japanese contingent start and where. 

Edited by gannonball

Angeball (weak, constantly injuring your best players, dreamed up in the antipodes) vs Shaunball (strong, sexy, based on the teachings of the coach of the World's Number 1 ranked side). Surely only one winner. Mueller to take over changing room speakers and play clips from the Joe Rogan Experience

4 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

And citing a man who adopted that mentality at his club club is Remarkable Geoff.

We had plenty in our support well before he arrived to be fair. Hibs fans moaning about legitimate decisions in the cup final and things that never happened are a new level though. The Porteous stuff is also a strange one too, I would be getting more fucked off with him than the refs tbh.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Hibs fans moaning about legitimate decisions in the cup final and things that never happened are a new level

Start by googling celtc fans conspiracy theories if you want to see "a new level" of drivel - usually with horrific spelling as well.

Couldn’t convince any of my mates to come along to this one but decided to part with 30 bangers to head along to this one, I’m not sure why tbh, I’ve obviously missed it, it’ll be my first ever football match I’ll have gone to alone.

Interested to see how we line up especially going forward, suspect the back 3 will be Hanlon, Bushiri and Clarke with Doig and Cadden at wing back.

The rest is anyones game though, Doyle-Hayes, Newell, Campbell, Mueller, Nisbet, Melkersen, Boyle and Doidge all will probably expect to start, with the likes of Wright, Tait, Allan, Gogic, Hallberg etc on the fringes, it’ll be interesting to see what we go with.

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Start by googling celtc fans conspiracy theories if you want to see "a new level" of drivel - usually with horrific spelling as well.

Thats why I came on here rather than use specific fan forums tbh, but the paranoia regarding refs etc on here is nearly becoming just as bad imo.

Edited by gannonball