Ayr v Ton 15-1-22

With McGinty being labelled Baresi this past week, the odds were stacked firmly in favour of today's outcome and his ineptitude resurfacing.
Imrie's Undefeated start rolls on and Bully's bubble burst already.
Falkirk getting bitch-slapped back down to earth was also lovely to see.
Not a bad Saturday that.
We deserved to get pummelled today just for that labelling. Embarrassing.

How has Fjortoft been? I know he's had the odd injury.
Better than Mcginty certainty in his time with us but still felt there was always the odd mistake round the corner with him.
Notice Mcginty signed a 1 year with the option of a 2nd ( presumably number of games related) so you might be stuck with him next season too.
Presumably I hope not, just another reason to bench him immediately.

40 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Presumably I hope not, just another reason to bench him immediately.

I don't think its appearances related. The club have the option of another year. I'll be fucking stunned if we trigger it.

He's easily cost us 10+ goals due to his ineptitude. Even last week he punted a ball straight up in the air that McAdams had shouted for. We got lucky the Arbroath man couldnt get it. He is the very definition of a liability.

Patrick fans warned us and we warned Ayr fans. I wonder who's going to be left with that useless c**t next. Queens Park, Kelty or Cove imo. Others have said it but I really struggle to understand how McGinty continues to get offers in and around this level. 

4 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Others have said it but I really struggle to understand how McGinty continues to get offers in and around this level.

Being signed by Alex Ferguson goes a loooong way, even if was over a decade ago. His transfer history is truly a sight to behold, getting loaned to increasingly worse clubs as the years go on and not being able to hold onto any of them.

54 minutes ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

Don’t understand Ayr Manager saying the only difference between the teams were the two goals! The commentary team kept moaning that Ayr were constantly playing it high and long whereas Morton were playing it more on the deck. Was that not the difference?

Bullen is talking shite.