Ayr v Ton 15-1-22

Genuinely no idea what to expect from this one. Sean McGinty looking like the second coming of Berasi last week and Robbie Muirhead scoring a goal that didn't look like an accident. Both teams look miles ahead of where they were when we last met, should be a good game. 

4 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Genuinely no idea what to expect from this one. Sean McGinty looking like the second coming of Berasi last week and Robbie Muirhead scoring a goal that didn't look like an accident. Both teams look miles ahead of where they were when we last met, should be a good game. 

0-0 Shitfest inbound

Both teams should be well up for this after last week. Not sure what changes we’ll make for this. Adeloye should come back in but I’m not sure if it should be a straight swap for Moffat or whether we drop a midfielder and play two up top.

Gondoh might start but I think it’s more likely he’s on the bench and comes on in the second half.

Suppose this is the big test of whether proper club management and an ambitious approach for a manager that's achieved success elsewhere really does beat picking one of your old players at random.

More of the first 45 vs Arbroath and less of the second 45 please.

29 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Suppose this is the big test of whether proper club management and an ambitious approach for a manager that's achieved success elsewhere really does beat picking one of your old players at random.

More of the first 45 vs Arbroath and less of the second 45 please.

Aye, those three spells as a caretaker really set Bullen apart from Imrie in managerial pedigree.

Now he's smiling at the thought of 200 Ally MacLeod's? Due in a little over a fortnight? What monster have Ayr United unleashed?

This was a game I'd marked out as one I was really looking forward to this year so well gutted I aint going. I got a feeling we'll put a few past Ayr United.

1 minute ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

This was a game I'd marked out as one I was really looking forward to this year so well gutted I aint going. I got a feeling we'll put a few past Ayr United.

Remember we've got big Franco Baresi McGinty.

Only question for us is whether Brandon starts or we keep the same starting 11. I think Imrie will prob go with the same team with Brandon coming off the bench. No need to change anything after last week.

Should be a cracking game. We were solid defensively,  created plenty chances and were the most clinical we have been in years last week. Hopefully that continues but expecting a tougher test.

Certainly a must not lose game as we can't afford to drop 7 points behind a relegation rival.

1-2. Gozie and Reilly. 

Strange parallels with the positivity around both clubs right now.

Both sets of fans buzzing at the appointment of a different mentality of manager, not from the usual merry-go-round - one who doesn't take no shit, is saying all the right things, sets out to win rather than just not lose and one who pushes for 100% from their team.

A couple of good results has both teams confident also.

A new signing apiece also adds some intrigue to the game. Alas, most of us will be stuck at home.

Hopefully our attackers continue their new found potency and Imrie's Undefeated start continues.