Sounds impressive - isn’t really.

5 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

Kneepads joke in here somewhere... 

Au contraire, I took her into a cave without kneepads and she ended up aggravating a knee injury.  Funnily enough, I was not popular (largely justified in retrospect).

5 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

^^^^^medical records

See the source image

Must run in the family. My mum put superglue instead of eye drops in her eyes. My granddad was a drummer in a band playing along to silent movies and toppled backwards off his stool into the orchestra pit. Other grandad got shot in two world wars. My mum’s cousin fell through a balsawood coffin into the grave below during a scene in Taggart. My cousin crashed his car, was okay but got out and was bitten by a sheepdog. 

Edited by Shandon Par

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Must run in the family. My mum put superglue instead of eye drops in her eyes. My granddad was a drummer in a band playing along to silent movies and toppled backwards off his stool into the orchestra pit. Other grandad got shot in two world wars. My mum’s cousin fell through a balsawood coffin into the grave below during a scene in Taggart. My cousin crashed his car, was okay but got out and was bitten by a sheepdog. 

I feel sorry for the dog.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

My mum put superglue instead of eye drops in her eyes.

Please tell me that's not true; that's got me doing the flappy-hand thing at the thought of it.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

"Other grandad got shot in two world wars"

Was he the regimental cook?

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It was glue for sticking on false nails. The bottles looked similar. 

5Oc.gif

Edit: alright, I'll ask. What happened next, and how did this all resolve itself?

Edited by BFTD

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

My granddad was a drummer in a band playing along to silent movies and toppled backwards off his stool into the orchestra pit.

Absolutely brilliant stuff. The bit above made me think of the NME 'awards' in days of yore - this would qualify for the Annual Frank Zappa Arse over Tit into the Orchestra Pit award (named after a famous FZ fall).

6 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Absolutely brilliant stuff. The bit above made me think of the NME 'awards' in days of yore - this would qualify for the Annual Frank Zappa Arse over Tit into the Orchestra Pit award (named after a famous FZ fall).

He said he was rubbish at it as he’d end up being engrossed in the film so could be giving it the full Animal treatment during quiet, serious scene.