Sounds impressive - isn’t really.

12 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

I still receive royalties for a hit record from the 90s.

Reveal hidden contents

I basically made the teas and coffees during a cast recording of a West End show but under Equity rules I count as production staff and I even got a sleeve credit. Got a fraction of a % which started off as about £500 a year but quickly shrank. Equity collected the royalties for distribution and I ticked the box saying donate to charity if below £10. Last year it was £0.58

Are you Andrew Ridgely?

I won multiple points of table tennis against an Olympic table tennis player.

He ran a guesthouse on Olkhon Island and represented the Soviet Union over four decades prior. He managed to beat me with ease but nevertheless I was genuinely proud of my achievement against the septugenerian.

I was a player in the NFL's AFC West Conference Championship game at Invesco Field when the Denver Broncos lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Spoiler

It was the half-time show and I was one of the drummers in amongst about 12 pipe bands. I bought a DVD of the event with the intention of sending it to my folks. Fortunately, I played it first because it sounded absofuckinglutely terrible.

3 minutes ago, broon-loon said:

Followed through we presume.?

Not at all.

I was in the queue for a bus at Kirkcaldy bus station, as the bus pulled into the stance I felt the pressure build up so I dropped further and further back in line until I thought it was safe to let rip, which I did, only to  hear 'thanks for that'

I turned round to see the guy that was the Sheriff Court bobby, whom I knew from Burntisland.

14 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I captained a football team in a professional team's stadium. 

Reveal hidden contents

Under 11s. Sons of police officers v sons of prison officers. Recreation park, Alloa. 

El Grassico

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

My birthday was announced on stv.

1983, Sunday afternoon, glen Michael's cartoon cavalcade.

Mine too!! 1988 I think mine was announced, or 1989.

3 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I farted on a policeman once.

I once threw a bottle of Domestos on one.

I was done for bleach of the police.

I featured in the main story on a Grampian TV evening news bulletin

Spoiler

It was back in the eighties and unemployment had hit a new high. They sent a camera crew down to the broo to get some footage for the story. First item in the news was a "unemployment hits x million" narrative over a close up of me walking up Gellatly Street, sticking my UB40 into my pocket and scowling at the camera.