Stenhousemuir -vs- Cowdenbeath

Utterly disgusting and shameful performance today. 

Congratulations to Cowden, desire to win, first to every ball, backing each other up and obviously had a game plan.

We produced another Swift masterclass of being utter shite and being clueless both on and off the park. Surely today he will have learned for the umpteenth time that Tapping and Crighton are two liabilities and to play them together is just inviting trouble and defeat.  Presumably Corbett is injured as not even on the bench but playing Adam Brown at wing back is a complete joke.

Cowden go 2 goals up and it takes Swift just short of 20 minutes to bring substitutes on, did he not realise the game was gone at 2-0 and changes had to be made at that time?  Bringing on James Lyon, who has contributed Nada all season was also another masterclass from Swift who is so clearly out of his depth. What the F*** was the point of bringing on Cammy Graham with a couple of minutes to go.

Swift has been given the benefit of the doubt week after week but the man has had his chance and shown in both his signings and tactics that he is not up to the level required and at this time it is a low level to achieve something.  His time is now up and the board must act or we will clearly know that they have no ambition either and are also conning the fans.

After match interview will be a joke as normal. Instead of telling him, his team selection and tactics are utter nonsense it will probably star with "Well a 2-0 defeat at home, to Cowden you must be disappointed Stephen..."  For goodness sake ask probing questions like what were the actual tactics for today? do you really have a clue what you are doing?  Why did it take you 20 minutes after the second goal to make changes? Are you bringing in another keeper? Will you do the decent thing and go now?

Edited by Hard Graft
addition

On 10/01/2022 at 19:21, Vimto90 said:

Should be beating this Lowland League bound muck but they did sneak a draw last time so not out with the realms of possibility they can sneak one again.

I can't see it though. 3-1 Wawas. Orr x2. O'Reilly & Nat to get his first goal for club late on.

Firstly, well done to the Cowden players and management team for a great performance.

Secondly, GIRFUY Vomito..

Continue being a Bellend 😙.

The muck certainly deserved that and can rightly give a GIRUY.

We are just nuhin. Will win now n again as spent some decent money on journey men. Will play bad more often than good and that will be the swift era in a nutshell. Apathy is my main emotion this season. Our home record is absolutely abysmal.

We were lucky it was only 2 today. From the first minute to last we didn’t look in the least bit interested. Cowdenbeath the worst team in the league? Not based on that performance.

Why does he think that just because a back 3 worked on a quagmire at Albion that it was the way to go today, especially as he was forced into playing Brown as a wing back.

I really think we are getting close to the point when we have to get rid.

We were lucky it was only 2 today. From the first minute to last we didn’t look in the least bit interested. Cowdenbeath the worst team in the league? Not based on that performance.

Why does he think that just because a back 3 worked on a quagmire at Albion that it was the way to go today, especially as he was forced into playing Brown as a wing back.

I really think we are getting close to the point when we have to get rid.
That was the biggest joke.

Formation works on a mud heap one game so must use same again, regardless if it is correct v the next opposition. It's amateur management and tactics I deployed in football manager 2007

39 minutes ago, Old Fashioned Stramash said:

Swift has to go, resign immediately. 5-4-1 against absolute dross and a team low in confidence at the bottom of the league. Our formation gave them space at the back and allowed them to come further up the park. Cowden didn't need to do anything. Our play and movement was non-existant. Brown playing left wing back? Is Swift on crack?

Swift's substitutions were ridiculous and totally inept. They were chucking in the towel stuff.

Crighton is one the worst centre backs I have ever seen at this level, everything he does is usually wrong. His positioning today was atrocious.

Christie done two things in that match. Gave the ball away twice that led to Cowdenbeath scoring twice. Great contribution.

Marshall in goals is causing issues as it seemed the players were reluctant to pass the ball back to him. Made one save, looked dodgy every time the ball made its way to him. Could he have done more with the first goal? His positioning was suspect.

Stenny players play like their is no consequence or retribution. 

One of the worst games of football I've ever experienced. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Vimto90 said:

That was the biggest joke.

Formation works on a mud heap one game so must use same again, regardless if it is correct v the next opposition. It's amateur management and tactics I deployed in football manager 2007

Am gonna crack open a big case of vimto the night lad. Ur team are dross and I say that having watched us all season I was proved right today stenny are worst team av seen.

Promotion push hahahahaha. Spent a few bob so I'm hearing as well..

Tactically out done outfought by this lowland league team according to you. Get it up u ya bell end

Great 3 points and tbh I was comfy within first 10 mins we would win the game. Stenny didnt have any answers to our set up or tactics.

The players gave everything especially the front 3 and created numerous chances. Could have been 4 auite easily.

Motm for me quinn coulson. Worked like a trojan and good use of ball and positioning.

Well done cowden.

Best wishes for stennys Emm promotion push....

Am gonna crack open a big case of vimto the night lad. Ur team are dross and I say that having watched us all season I was proved right today stenny are worst team av seen.
Promotion push hahahahaha. Spent a few bob so I'm hearing as well..
Tactically out done outfought by this lowland league team according to you. Get it up u ya bell end
Even though I have fun winding you lads up and fully expect it in return personal insults just show you're letting it get to you a bit much Mr Nelly. All just a bit of fun mucker & not all that serious.

Enjoy bottom [emoji6]

15 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:

Even though I have fun winding you lads up and fully expect it in return personal insults just show you're letting it get to you a bit much Mr Nelly. All just a bit of fun mucker & not all that serious.

Enjoy bottom emoji6.png

Am loving bottom the vimto is cracked right open.

Stenny were missing Thomson and O'Reilly,and it showed. Once Jamieson went off they looked vulnerable at the back as well. Thought Wedderburn was their best player. Still not too sure about  leaving Liam Buchanan out but you couldn't argue with the performance today. If we can show that attitude and application every week we might get out of it yet.

Boys played well today couldn’t fault anyone.

Quinn Coulston has really come on leaps and bounds since MR gave him a chance.

He could have had a hat trick in the 2nd half.

The front 3 none of them a forward done well with 2 good goals from Robbie and Bobby.

As for Stenny they were no great shakes and unable to change things.

Best performance from them was from who ever made the soup and decided where to buy the pies from both excellent.

The wee crew at the end of the stand were funny after they went 2 down they started singing we’re Stenny we get battered every week😀

Drum was annoying though.

I thought watching it live that the 2nd goal was classic Ryan Marshall but wasn’t sure. I was right. If Swift doesn’t have a new keeper in place for the Elgin game then it is time up as far as I’m concerned.
I was the same live. The two of them are just awful