Wildcard Weekend

lichtie23

I just want a team to cheer for in each game, that isn't too much to ask for. That means at least one of the Bucs or Cowboys has to go this week and another one of Packers/Cowboys/Bucs has to go next week.

Second successive year of booking a day off to stay up to watch Bucs vs Packers looming, FFS.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

That muffed punt has killed any chance the Eagles had. It’s been a pretty poor game in general 
That was the exact point I turned it on tonight. Doubt the Eagles were coming back from 17-0 anyway, but they should have been getting the ball back in good position but made an absolute c**t of it.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

That muffed punt has killed any chance the Eagles had. It’s been a pretty poor game in general 

Turned it off after that to watch the Bills v Pats highlights.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Can’t see the 49ers giving the cowboys anything to worry about either.

I feel like the Cowboys should walk it but the Niners DL is on fire at the minute and I fancy them to give Prescott a hard time. However, if he can get the ball away quickly Cooper and Lamb are likely to shred the 49ers secondary.

A lot will also depend on which Jimmy G shows up as well. He could throw 4 picks tonight or turn in another solid showing like he did last week (in the second half).

1 minute ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Why has this game not kicked off yet? Really annoys me that American sports never actually start at the advertised time.

It's a 9:40 KO (for us anyway) isn't it?