Wildcard Weekend

lichtie23

Don’t enjoy saying it but I’m rooting for the Roethlisberger retirement tour to go on another week. Can’t stomach another Super Bowl with the new evil empire involved.

I, naturally, despise both t these teams, so I can relax a bit for this knowing at least one of them gets done tonight

I haven't yet bought into the Chiefs hatred,  even with that scumbag Hill in the team, whereas I utterly despise Green Bay and Tampa Bay. In the worst (and likely) case scenario that one of them makes the Super Bowl, there is a much better chance of the Chiefs beating them than the Steelers would have so supporting KC tonight. Also, Steelers don't deserve to be in the playoffs and only made it because of the worst officiating I have ever seen against Da Bears.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Williams wasn't in his stance for 1 second when the ball was snapped
Sometimes coaches get too clever imo. One simple play kills the game, instead they are asking a knackered O lineman to shift over and get set in time when there was really no need.
That game swung on 1) Bosa going off and 2) Jimmy G throwing daft picks.
2 dreadful throws by Jimmy changed the whole momentum of the game. The missed throw to a wide open Aiyuk was in many ways worse than the pick. He also had two suicidal throws behind the line of scrimmage, one sideways to Deebo (IIRC) which resulted in a huge loss, and the one to Kittle which fortunately bounced as he got his hands on it. Despite ending the season 7-2 and last night's win, those sort of throws are why there are still big question marks over his future.