Rovers v Arbroath

21 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:
1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:
Jamie McDonald shouting - we canna defend worth a f**k 

After the pen emoji23.png

Craigen blasting the ball wide after the penalty was also funny.

I thought so too, he looks initially like he's gonna leather it into the net then deliberately slices it wide.

I actually couldn’t care less if we lose 5-0 next week as cup games are irrelevant this season. There is one competition that matters this season and we’re blowing it.
Where do you think we got the money to buy two players on 2 1/2 year contracts. Those very cup games you don't want.

Absolutely fantastic to get the win here, What a season we are having Smokies, Living the dream, Imo Raith Rovers are still the best side we have faced this season and would love them to come up with us too if it magically were to happen, Great ground which always holds special memories for me for numerous reasons, Brilliant fans and like us a really well run family club that looks after the community and fans, Would be great to see Lewis Vaughn back and for all his bad luck play in the Premiership and fufill a dream, All the best for the rest of the season Rovers.

Whole team was magnificent today but Nicky Low bossed the midfield and was MOTM for me 💪🇱🇻⚽ Like signing a new player that he is back that we already knew would be class 😁 Magic

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

2 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Absolutely fantastic to get the win here, What a season we are having Smokies, Living the dream, Imo Raith Rovers are still the best side we have faced this season and would love them to come up with us too if it magically were to happen, Great ground which always holds special memories for me for numerous reasons, Brilliant fans and like us a really well run family club that looks after the community and fans, Would be great to see Lewis Vaughn back and for all his bad luck play in the Premiership and fufill a dream, All the best for the rest of the season Rovers.

Whole team was magnificent today but Nicky Low bossed the midfield and was MOTM for me 💪🇱🇻⚽ Like signing a new player that he is back that we already knew would be class 😁 Magic

I really want Arbroath to do it, if Nicky Low can stay fit for the rest of the season then no team will catch you. Good Luck

13 hours ago, foreverarover said:
On 15/01/2022 at 21:07, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I actually couldn’t care less if we lose 5-0 next week as cup games are irrelevant this season. There is one competition that matters this season and we’re blowing it.

Where do you think we got the money to buy two players on 2 1/2 year contracts. Those very cup games you don't want.

You obviously didn’t read the whole statement, he means the league is the priority. The way things are going at the moment, we’ll be slipping out of the play offs at the business end of the table, and heading southbound (hopefully not).