Rovers v Arbroath

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

That statement still holds. This would get football stopped.

So would last night's game at Firhill. I couldn't care less if it's a slugfest as long as we can pick up three points even when not playing well.

We're heading into the business end of the season. Every win is needed.

Real poor game of football so far. Arbroath been the better side without offering anything significant. Game deserved to be 0-0 at half time.

We need to move the ball quicker and try and feed the likes of Stanton and Ross more. Too much slow side to side passes between the centre backs. That’s fine to pull the opposition out of position to find passes into midfield but doesn’t offer anything when we keep resorting to long balls into the channel.

Much better needed second half but obviously delighted to be ahead and hopefully we can build on that.

7 minutes ago, embow said:

So would last night's game at Firhill. I couldn't care less if it's a slugfest as long as we can pick up three points even when not playing well.

We're heading into the business end of the season. Every win is needed.

Aye, I gave up with that game last night at half time. I have to stick with this one. Ethan Ross getting interviewed now and a re-run of some of his goals. Better viewing.

Oh, and as you mentioned, only thing that matters here is getting back to winning ways, by hook or by crook.

Edited by Scary Bear

4 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

That was really poor from us as bad as we've been for ages but Arbroath weren't much better. On radio you can hear McGlynn going mental on sideline. Can only see us being better in the second half. 

Can you make out what McGlynn is saying? Who is getting their arse kicked at HT?

5 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Robbery. I thought it looked offside. We've been rotten so far. Delighted we managed to nick something.

I suspect when you see the replay from behind the goal again, you’ll change your mind.

We have no press with donnelly and hamilton and missing mckenna doesn’t help. 2 different strikers and low’s first game in months so it was unlikely to click straight away. Linn and wighton for henderson and donnelly if nothing changes by 60mins please.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

Can you make out what McGlynn is saying? Who is getting their arse kicked at HT?

No one in particular 

Fucking quicker

Fucking come on 

That sort of stuff 

Probably all of them are in for a tough 10 minutes. Even after the goal he still sounded raging 

3 minutes ago, mountzionbrae said:

Tummilty was onside when he tapped it in but that’s not the where the offside is. Prior to that a raith forward who is in an offside position bumps into O’Brien and Williamson and therefore interferes with play and is clearly offside then. 
Shite officials yet again.

I think it's remarkable that Raith appear to have different officials to Arbroath during the same match. 🤔