Rovers v Arbroath

D.C. interview on our YouTube said he will play Nicky Low today. Be interesting to see how we line up 

Either mckenna is out or low will come in and mckenna will play off hamilton or wighton. Playing mckenna, low, wighton and hamilton would be incredibly bold.

11 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Wighton and Hamilton upfront on paper is fuckin magic but Hamilton barely had a sniff last game. Appreciate he’s lacking game time. Wighton also not been playing every week. Maybe take a few games for them to get an understanding

Nicky Low may take a few games to get up to speed as well with being out for so long

1 hour ago, afc_36_0 said:

Either mckenna is out or low will come in and mckenna will play off hamilton or wighton. Playing mckenna, low, wighton and hamilton would be incredibly bold.

It would be but I’d like to see us go for it. Nothing to lose, we’re safe so should be going all out to win every game.

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I wonder which player of ours Arbroath will be trying to injure today.

Benedictus…

Oh no sorry, he injured himself and had to be stretchered off after trying to chop Mike McKenna in half… didn’t even get a red card for one of the worst challenges I’ve ever seen.

Will be a very close game - but expect Arbroath to be playing an attacking line up.

A few Arbroath players won't have had game time recently, but expect Nicky Low to start and hopefully boss midfield.

Could be a good game for Henderson to make a return.

Might take a few weeks for Wighton and Hamilton to gel and also expect Linn to be involved at some point.

Going to be a really close match and impossible to predict - but will go for a 1-2 away win for the 'broath.

34 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

We will be slide tackling Lewis Vaughan whilst he’s sitting in the stands 

That boy just can’t catch a break. Fifth time lucky.

The downside of Arbroath doing well is that Dick hasn’t had a chance to go mental, explode and toss his Peaky Blinders hat on the pitch. Hopefully that changes today: 4-0 Rovers. 

1 hour ago, Tattie36 said:

It would be but I’d like to see us go for it. Nothing to lose, we’re safe so should be going all out to win every game.

I believe you can, Arbroath are the best team in the league. With the signings you’ve made recently there’s nothing to say you can’t.