Inverness v Queens

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Have you got rid of the guy who was commentating last season? He was pretty awful as I recall.

Aye it’s the respected Iain Auld doing the commentary, and the not so respected Ross Tokely doing the co-commentary.

It tells you how bad our PPV offering was last season when pretty much every match thread has opposition fans asking 1) do we still use Pixellot and / or 2) do we still have the same commentator as last season.

14 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Have you got rid of the guy who was commentating last season? He was pretty awful as I recall.

He's an Eammon Holmes/Jeff Stelling/Dan Walker etc wannabe and now does the stadium announcements, and sadly because he tries so hard with his imitative bedroom mirror style he's fuckin shite at it, in my seat area there's usually a groan when he starts up.

But to be fair to the laddie he maybe should look at weather reporting as that welsh gadgie has succeeded with his daft spiel.

It's safe to say that with that midfield we aren't going to be treated to a tiki-taka masterclass.

Anyone know why Todd is missing?  He's been the best of a bad bunch in recent weeks.

Edited by Slipmat