Inverness v Queens

14 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Appreciate one is still just one but am I the only one who recalls a defender blocking a goalbound Josh Todd shot on Saturday? We definitely did have a shot on target. They've not counted it because it wasn't the keeper who saved it.

Correct, but...

28 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I don't think blocked shots count as shots on target for most data collecting agencies - they have a separate category for those.

Also correct. It's down to proximity to the goals and what might happen if it's not blocked - could it be stopped by someone else or would it be a goal?

For example if the shot is from the edge of the box, the keeper is on his line but the shot is blocked by a defender near the penalty spot, it's classed as a blocked shot even if it's on target.

If the shot is from 6 yards, the keeper is beaten but a defender stops it on the line, it's a shot on target.

Edited by DG.Roma
Typo

20 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Less than five days until the game now and still no news about ticketing.  I take it ICT are waiting for an announcement from the Scottish Govt. tomorrow?

Goods news though is that the pub singer Andrea Bocelli's £150 ringside tickets are still for sale plus the £425 VIP Boxes.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Less than five days until the game now and still no news about ticketing.  I take it ICT are waiting for an announcement from the Scottish Govt. tomorrow?

500 Capacity

Season tickets can be traded for a paper ticket in person or by phone 

On 10/01/2022 at 16:04, SandyCromarty said:

Goods news though is that the pub singer Andrea Bocelli's £150 ringside tickets are still for sale plus the £425 VIP Boxes.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

I've got a ticket and I am excited!

golden-ticket-charlie.gif

Did you get one for the football as well? 

8 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:

What’s the Inverness PPV like ? Worth the money ? 

Worth the money?!

Of course it is, if even to luxuriate in the dulcet tones of Ross Tokely, you should pay your money down 

13 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:

What’s the Inverness PPV like ? Worth the money ? 

It's fine with decent commentary, no PPV in the championship is at a Sky Sports broadcast level. 

At least with the crowd restrictions in place, with all tickets going to Caley ST holders, you won't have a 6 -7 hour drive in mid January?

Edited by SandyCromarty