Inverness v Queens

4 hours ago, Greenacres said:

Really can't see us getting anything our last 2 home games we have been very poor .

Inverness is always a difficult place to go at the best of times 

The buses are a disgrace 

1 minute ago, Dougie Mills said:

The big question is……… can we make it 3 games in a row without managing a shot on target?

Oh, I think that's well within our (in)capability...

With the other 4 sides in the bottom half playing each other it's imperative that we get something out of this game.  Even with Gibson and Cameron back in the team I don't hold out much hope to be honest but at least we can be sure that "the players that are available will give it everything" .  🙄

1 minute ago, Manwithnoball said:

We have the same squad plus Wullie Gibson back. Guaranteed 5 at the back again 🤯

Not guaranteed... our buffoon of a manager has threatened to drop Nditi, and would probably do so just to prove a point.

1 hour ago, Dougie Mills said:

The big question is……… can we make it 3 games in a row without managing a shot on target?

Appreciate one is still just one but am I the only one who recalls a defender blocking a goalbound Josh Todd shot on Saturday? We definitely did have a shot on target. They've not counted it because it wasn't the keeper who saved it.

Appreciate one is still just one but am I the only one who recalls a defender blocking a goalbound Josh Todd shot on Saturday? We definitely did have a shot on target. They've not counted it because it wasn't the keeper who saved it.

Clutching

5 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Desperate... But will look out for that shot in the lowlights package. 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH