Thistle Vs Killie - Friday Night Football

1 hour ago, Yorky said:

Hey maybe I’m wrong mate. But at 21 the ability to trap a ball they pass it on is a pretty basic skill you should have mastered, that’s surely something you work on just about every day ?

I personally thought Rudden did ok last night. He’s not exactly Kris Boyd but he isn’t any better or worse than either of our 2 strikers.

16 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Was that pitch even playable? Just as well it wasn’t raining.

Probably the best it’s been in a while with ground staff valiantly reseeding/patching up parts of pitch in between floods ,frosts and Queens Park games .

Firstly, the pitch, while cosmetically on a par with Doug Rougvie's coupon, didn't appear to affect ball movement or the players balance.
Thistle were good value for at least a draw and could easily have had a couple more.
Shaw, yet again, is missing chance after chance, i.e.not even forcing the keeper into a save. Wee MacKay played at least one defence splitting ball which should have seen us home. I think he'll be doing more of that, and we need someone to capitalise on it. Big Innes, maybe?
Taylor looked like he'll do a job for us, although I hope the couple of times he seemed to take a knock were symptomatic of his enthusiasm, and not fragility..
f**k it, win at home and draw away and we'll go up. Onwards and (hopefully) upwards.

3 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Yes. It didn’t look great but if didn’t affect the game (nearly a month’s rest clearly did it some good). 

Burke might disagree with you. The ball he runs onto in the box 2nd half took a horrible bobbles just before he strikes it at goal.

On 13/01/2022 at 12:48, Buckfast said:

What makes you a big fish? Racking up £13 million worth of debt to make you look like some kind of billy bigbaws club when you're a Diddy club like the rest of us?

At least the rest of us diddies used our own money and didn't beg the banks to write off our debt!    Big fish my ar*e.

I could imagine a post like this after getting pumped at home by Morton.... but before it? Jealousy runs deep with this one.