Thistle Vs Killie - Friday Night Football

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Nick Walsh loves a dodgy penalty. He is dreadful. 
But I can see why he gave that one, possibly not a penalty but not the worst shout for one you’ll ever see.

I dont think it was a penalty, but can see why he gives it in terms of it does hit his upper arm. But his arms are by his side, not sure what else Foster can do.

Walsh always strikes me as a guy who loves giving teams penalties or sending folk off. Proper vibe of a guy who wants to lord it over the players who have achieved his dream of being a pro footballer. He is fucking terrible.

Just now, Jacky1990 said:

I dont think it was a penalty, but can see why he gives it in terms of it does hit his upper arm. But his arms are by his side, not sure what else Foster can do.

Walsh always strikes me as a guy who loves giving teams penalties or sending folk off. Proper vibe of a guy who wants to lord it over the players who have achieved his dream of being a pro footballer. He is fucking terrible.

Agree. 

10 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

McFadden looks “like a penalty to me”. 2 minutes later “that’s never a penalty”. What a walloper 

He thought it was a penalty live and changed his mind when he saw the replay.

Whats wrong with that?

McInnesball in full flow.

Do nothing all game. Scab a goal. Show no intention of even trying to score another and time waste at every opportunity. 

Still seems stuck in the rut that ended his Aberdeen career.