Pars vs Hamilton, 15th Jan

Allan and Todd are so poor. Edwards can beat a man with ease when he has the ball but gets beat far too easily when trying to stop someone. Weak as f*ck all 3 of them. That said we are holding our own and Hamilton only look like they can get chances from set pieces. They are doing nothing at all from open play.

I fear we will gift them a sloppy goal and the other results stay the same, condemning us further. Really need to hold on here. This could be big for us.

I’ll echo what DA Baracus has said. Where has this been hiding? Almost as if playing players in their proper positions and telling them to take the game to the opposition works.

We’re still bad in lots of positions and I’m not getting carried away, but got to give credit when it is due.

I’d be telling them to keep going and push on to get another. We cannot be inviting needless pressure when we have looked like scoring any time we get forward.

We need to keep it up and go for more. Don't sit back and invite calamity.

This is the part that I’m most interested in. Where Hughes can prove he’s better than Grant. Grant threw away every lead by sitting deep. Hopefully we keep performing and potentially add to our lead - or at least try to.

Terrific win after the past few results. Some great performances in there. MOTM for me was Comrie, back to his best. McCann scuffed a few good chances but did well and Lawless looks like a decent player. Can't wait to see him and Dom play in the same team.