Pars vs Hamilton, 15th Jan

Dunfie are you getting a good road cone for goals next week , just seen the goals from Morton game , keeper is SHIT

OFW wasn’t to blame for any of those goals. Not sure why you’ve took that stance when it was glaringly obvious the defence and wimp midfielders were to blame for every single one of them.

What are the chances of seeing any real change next Saturday? If Hughes persists with McCann virtually on his own then we're fucked. That's not just because I have no faith in McCann, that system just clearly isn't working right now. 

We don't have many options elsewhere but we have 3 goalscorers rotting away on the bench every week, and Hughes stands there scratching his head that we're not scoring. 

Did they not have both Norrie and main stand? Admittedly I think that was for 1,000 fans or something. I’ve never been aware of just the Norrie being open before. Usually the main stand is the last to be closed - league cup group stage games and friendlies usually see just the main stand open. Could be wrong though.
Was both the Norrie and the main.

We have been fairly decent the last 2 games but a lot depends on who is available as we had Fulton, Mathison, Want, MacDonald, Martin, Spence, Mullin and Moyo all missing at the weekend.

As all Accies fans know , we are always a good bet to lose against a team who are on a bad run. Happens regularly.

1 hour ago, FuzzyBear said:

As all Accies fans know , we are always a good bet to lose against a team who are on a bad run. Happens regularly.

You and every single other team in the country.

13 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

You and every single other team in the country.

I know people see this as hyperbole when talking about their team, but it is true with us although it hasn’t been as bad in the championship or last season. See link (note Aberdeen did beat us 3-0 I think after going 3 months without a goal from open play.)

I dont think Dunfermline are on as bad a run as any of these but it’s not an exaggeration when Accies fans say it.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

23 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I know people see this as hyperbole when talking about their team, but it is true with us although it hasn’t been as bad in the championship or last season. See link (note Aberdeen did beat us 3-0 I think after going 3 months without a goal from open play.)

I dont think Dunfermline are on as bad a run as any of these but it’s not an exaggeration when Accies fans say it.

Yes, it is. 

it is true with us although it hasn’t been as bad in the championship or last season.

“It’s happened a couple of times in the past, so I’m going to say that it happens all the time, even though it doesn’t”

You’ve played us twice already and your fans have given us the same drivel beforehand (as every club does), but we haven’t even had a shot on target in either game, never mind scored a goal. But please do continue pointing out that, like every team in any sport, you have lost a game you were favourites to win at some point and that means it always happens to you.

Having watched your highlights vs. Morton I honestly don't think we're capable of doing to you what they done. We're not physical enough.

I'll believe the Pars fans saying you're shite and won't score so I'll plump for 0-0 or 0-1. The only way we'll score is through our obligatory weekly penalty but we're not very good at scoring them.