Pars vs Hamilton, 15th Jan

No chance is he worse than Grant. I'll give him the rest of the season to judge him. He's barely been in the door ffs. Not defending the guy, because the signs aren't too promising, but need to see what happens between now and the end of the season.

We're heading in to this game with only one midfielder that is alright for this level (Dorrans) Fucking horrendous. I'd expected 2 midfielders in by now. There's obviously been hitches in getting players, but it is extremely disappointing. Sounds as if we were close to getting Crawford before Partick nipped in and of course Salford is a far better option for Stephen Kelly than us. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

I read the Hughes Thursday interview. He's worse than Grant.

Play Wighton! And O Hara! Go 442 and fucking get this tippy tippy shite TO f**k.

Is Dom back yet?

There is no chance he is going with a 4-4-2.

Think I saw somewhere Dom was hopeful of early February? If we have Dom available, it totally turns the game on its head for us. Even though what we have is utter turd, if he is there, you can always count on something magic to get us goals. We desperately need him back. 

5 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

There is no chance he is going with a 4-4-2.

Think I saw somewhere Dom was hopeful of early February? If we have Dom available, it totally turns the game on its head for us. Even though what we have is utter turd, if he is there, you can always count on something magic to get us goals. We desperately need him back. 

He should. This whole play one up front to plug up at the other end clearly isn't working. Woke up today fucking sick of the whole situation.

Does anyone see us finishing above 10th, even if we get a couple of good signings? We don't look like scoring at all and gift goals every weekend. I don't think "1 or 2" players is going to change that in all honesty. BOD are needing chased out of town for allowing this to happen. First time in about 6 years we've had a decent opportunity to challenge for the title, and we have scored an own goal. So fucking frustrating.

Just now, Stellaboz said:

He should. This whole play one up front to plug up at the other end clearly isn't working. Woke up today fucking sick of the whole situation.

I'm absolutely fed up as well. You aren't the only one man. But, going by his comments on the COWS, it really doesn't sound as if he is changing tactics or his approach to games. It's wrong, but the man is extremely stubborn. 

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Does anyone see us finishing above 10th, even if we get a couple of good signings? We don't look like scoring at all and gift goals every weekend. I don't think "1 or 2" players is going to change that in all honesty. BOD are needing chased out of town for allowing this to happen. First time in about 6 years we've had a decent opportunity to challenge for the title, and we have scored an own goal. So fucking frustrating.

We're going to finish bottom, resigned myself to that after the Arbroath game a few weeks ago. 

It's going to take more than 1 or 2 coming in, it's going to take Hughes to stop being so stubborn with his "style of play". 

Does any bookies let you put more than a -1 handicap on Scottish Championship games? I use Paddy Power, but the max is -1. Will wait until it shows Kennedy on the scorers list because -2 and him any time is just a license to print money if anyone can direct me to the best bookies?

Does any bookies let you put more than a -1 handicap on Scottish Championship games? I use Paddy Power, but the max is -1. Will wait until it shows Kennedy on the scorers list because -2 and him any time is just a license to print money if anyone can direct me to the best bookies?

McBookie tend to offer the widest range of markets for our league. This is their options for handicap bets tomorrow. 52368d54b279da2259d04b740a0d2f71.jpg

Had a dream last night that we won this 4-0.
However, Batman scored the second whilst wearing a mechanical suit and from what looked like a clearly offside position.

That’s still more realistic than Hughes dropping McCann.