Thoughts on independence

Buc1958

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

@hearthammeris an alias of himself.  A first for P&B.  Not even he agrees with his own pish.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . said the juniper berry aficionado.  Mayhaps you should embrace "dry January" for a number of months to enhance your coherence, awareness and a substantial reduction in your less than balanced rants on here.

Only sayin', like.  

Just now, hearthammer said:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . said the juniper berry aficionado.  Mayhaps you should embrace "dry January" for a number of months to enhance your coherence, awareness and a substantial reduction in your less than balanced rants on here.

Don't be a silly sausage and use the old 'gincardine' trope.  Though I know you've little else going on in your empty head.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't be a silly sausage and use the old 'gincardine' trope.  Though I know you've little else going on in your empty head.

Oh, ahm ur a "silly sausage" noo  ??   Your perception levels of the users of this site know no bounds it would seem.  

Anyway, you enjoy being the oracle and el supremo in your own wee world of "i'm in the boat, shove off" existence, my juniper sponge amigo.

Go on, you have the last word  -  you know you want to and can't help yourself after a few cheeky wee Gordons.  Shall you ???

20 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I voted 'remain' in 2016 and despise Brexit.  I have made innumerable posts saying so.  That an assiduous follower of my posts like you to miss this is perplexing.

'People like me'?  You mean blokes who despise the politics of division and hatred?

You are aware there was division even as far back as I can remember folk fighting in bars because someone was a Torie somebody else was communist

I reckon it was worse back then .

When I used to post labour leaflets in Northfield with my dad back in the 60s  some folk would chase us down the street with the leaflets and shout and swear at us and that was in working class Northfield.

Fights in pubs because of politics wasn't uncommon especially on the build up to an election.

Regarding the hatred are you not talking about people like you that hate the thought of your beloved union dying ?

Edited by Buc1958

On 08/01/2022 at 22:11, Granny Danger said:

I’m less supportive of Independence if we all have to keep elephants in our rooms.

Probably still 60/40 in favour though.

But enough about grandma danger though 😉.

E.t.a. can't multi-quote on my phone, but the OP's use of "yoondums" is utterly chronic patter.

Edited by velo army

20 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I voted 'remain' in 2016 and despise Brexit.  I have made innumerable posts saying so.  That an assiduous follower of my posts like you to miss this is perplexing.

'People like me'?  You mean blokes who despise the politics of division and hatred?

Follows a football team that is built on, promotes and embraces division and hatred. 

Go Chase Yourself (1938) - IMDb

• 2 weeks later...