Any games this weekend?

Sortmeout

What’s the deal with the amateur leagues in Ayrshire at the moment? Appreciate the weather will wipe a few games out but it seems like a huge number of games have been off recently, is this due to Covid as well as the weather?

Does anyone know if any of the Kilmarnock teams are playing at home this weekend or any games in or around the town?

11 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

What’s the deal with the amateur leagues in Ayrshire at the moment? Appreciate the weather will wipe a few games out but it seems like a huge number of games have been off recently, is this due to Covid as well as the weather?

Does anyone know if any of the Kilmarnock teams are playing at home this weekend or any games in or around the town?

Not looked as yet but I do hope Deek does a good job for Killie.

• 4 months later...

Thought I'd put this into the forum, finished my week in Scotland down at Benburb watching Pollokshields 3 Maryhill Milan 0 in a GDSFL Cup semi. Fair result as Milan couldn't really pose a threat,or get enough men forward throughout. Some decent play on show,wish I'd stayed for the other 2 games rather than go down to Ibrox 😴 that was poor.