Upgrading my phone

Hi all,

I am nearing the end of my contract on my Galaxy Note 9 - which has been a splendid phone but showing it's age a bit now.

I was considering my options for upgrades. I was thinking about the S21 Ultra. An iPhone is also an option but I hear they are shit.

I use my phone for watching videos and listening to music via Spotify. Not having a headphone jack isn't a deal breaker because I have Bluetooth headphones anyway.

I was curious if any of you had newer phones and what your experience has been like with them.

I am on O2 if that is helpful.

On 07/01/2022 at 17:53, Richey Edwards said:

Hi all,

I am nearing the end of my contract on my Galaxy Note 9 - which has been a splendid phone but showing it's age a bit now.

I was considering my options for upgrades. I was thinking about the S21 Ultra. An iPhone is also an option but I hear they are shit.

I use my phone for watching videos and listening to music via Spotify. Not having a headphone jack isn't a deal breaker because I have Bluetooth headphones anyway.

I was curious if any of you had newer phones and what your experience has been like with them.

Just out of curiosity mate, are you with virginmedia as well? 

Hi all,
I have went from a Note 9 to a S21 Ultra, first ultra I've had having had the Note 2, Note 4 and Note 9.

Don't regret it in the slightest.

Mrs b-l's phone shat it and died last night. She likes Samsung phones and has had S4, S7's whatever over the years... 

Any advice (phone related obviously) about what Samsung phone is the 'must have' would be very welcome. 

Any other non phone related advice will obviously go in NSFW I presume..😆

Thanks..

• 4 months later...