If you change your mind I'm the first in line.

• Mark Knopfler changed the title to If you change your mind I'm the first in line.
5 minutes ago, Mark Knopfler said:

I've got some stories to tell about these Abba dickheads

Don't tell me they weren't lonely one night in Glasgow and were in fact an utter fantasist from Napier?

If you change your mind I'm the first in line.

This happened to me when standing in line at Aldi. They opened a checkout and the old boy in front of me was about to go to it. Then he changed his mind and stayed in the lane he was in, and I headed to the newly opened checkout. 

He changed his mind. I was the first in line.

Obviously she is sending an SOS, claiming to be a Dancing Queen and asking you to Lay All Your Love on me.  You will quickly meet your Waterloo.

Pretty soon it will be Gimme, Gimme, Gimme and Money, Money, Money and if The Winner takes it all, that certainly won't be you.

Knowing me Knowing You I suspect you will go for this Super Trouper.  Honestly Does Your Mother Know?  Mamma Mia.  Go and speak to Fernando.  Explain it to him.  Say I have a dream.  He will probably say Thank your for the music but no thanks.

That is all I have say Chiquitita.

Obviously she is sending an SOS, claiming to be a Dancing Queen and asking you to Lay All Your Love on me.  You will quickly meet your Waterloo.
Pretty soon it will be Gimme, Gimme, Gimme and Money, Money, Money and if The Winner takes it all, that certainly won't be you.
Knowing me Knowing You I suspect you will go for this Super Trouper.  Honestly Does Your Mother Know?  Mamma Mia.  Go and speak to Fernando.  Explain it to him.  Say I have a dream.  He will probably say Thank your for the music but no thanks.
That is all I have say Chiquitita.
This was a decent thread The Day Before You Came !