Barins vs Sons

Not having that. You fans are awful and ours were much more accurate with our estimations of how the game was going to unfold [emoji51]

Look if we win and Cove don’t lose we will be leaping above mighty Clyde in the table today.
Why don’t you understand how pish we are?…..

This in danger of being a vidiprinter score? One of those ones on Grandstand where they print the score in letters just to make sure nobody thinks it's a typo.

Falkirk 10 (TEN) - Dumbarton 0

Its impossible to defend Farrell's position. I feel sorry for him. Clearly players are letting him down. That doesnt change the fact that we're only an East Fife resurgence away from automatic relegation. The club is in disarray though and I doubt if there's any kind of will within whats left of the board to change things. Even if there was, there's a lack of relevant knowledge, experience and contacts.

Guest TedCrilly

Absolutely delighted for Dowds. After Sheerin not having confidence in him then Holt slaughtering him he deserves all the plaudits. Without getting carried away I hope he sticks around this season. He definitely has a part to play if we are to go on a run and is well worth a new deal to keep him here next season.

Edited by TedCrilly

That is without a shadow of a doubt the single worst defensive performance from any team I’ve ever witnessed in my life. Just passing the ball straight to the opposition and they run through and score twice, players falling on their arse leading to a one on one with the goalkeeper. It’s quite the spectacle I’ll be honest.

Farrell absolutely has to go, there is no coming back from that. 

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Farrell absolutely has to go, there is no coming back from that. 

Do we have anyone on the board who could be bothered enough to make that decision?

I agree though. We are in complete free fall.

Edited by FifeSons

1 minute ago, FifeSons said:

Do we have anyone on the board who could be bothered enough to make that decision?

I agree though. We are in complete free fall.

Is the chairman not supposed to be a Dumbarton man? If so he needs to remove his finger from his farter and deal with this mess pronto.

2 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I take it there was a stramash in the middle of the pitch that led to the 3 bookings?

Telfer and Carsy were rolling about together. Does then got booked for chucking the ball away when the referee awarded us a free kick for whatever went on.

1 minute ago, the snudge said:

How many of our renford rejects are on 2 year deals?

McKee, Buchanan, Wilson all have deals till end of next season 

and I think Carsy and Geggan? But I would be guessing at them two