January Transfers of '22

18 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Can't say I've heard much of Wilson but my first reaction is to think if he was released by that hoaching Dunfermline team then he can't be up to much.

Tell me I'm wrong, please.

You're wrong and not for the first time. 

Happy to add Wilson as that's exactly the sort of player we've been lacking recently. The big gamble of course is with his fitness, but we're in the fortunate position of not actually having to chuck him in right away to solve a crisis. If he gets fit, then he will be a major asset to the team which is better than going for another no-mark regen from England. 

Imrie did a very shrewd piece of business with Brandon and this is similar on paper. Both might break down with injuries but that's the chance you take. The short term deal is best for both parties and minimises our losses if it doesn't work out for him.

22 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Can't say I've heard much of Wilson but my first reaction is to think if he was released by that hoaching Dunfermline team then he can't be up to much.

Tell me I'm wrong, please.

You're wrong. Although he has looked well off the pace in his two brief appearances for us this season. Get him fit and you will have a good player on you're hands.

• 3 weeks later...