The Apprentice 2022

smpar

What a load of shit that was. It was like the episode of X Factor where they parade out all the god-awful ones just so everyone can have a laugh.

No mention of the sisters 50% that was such a massive problem last week. Told to prove it was scaleable, came back with "err, yeah it is, dont worry". No USP and no plan for expansion.

To use their catchphrase ... "Im out"

What a load of shit that was. It was like the episode of X Factor where they parade out all the god-awful ones just so everyone can have a laugh.
No mention of the sisters 50% that was such a massive problem last week. Told to prove it was scaleable, came back with "err, yeah it is, dont worry". No USP and no plan for expansion.
To use their catchphrase ... "Im out"
The sister was the invisible woman this week - didn't even mention her.

I thought her cookie looked like unappetising shit as well.

Whether it’s the business or just Kathryn herself, Sugar never seemed too enthused by the jammies.

Both businesses are in very saturated markets but I actually think Harpreet’s signature dessert - even if does taste a bit bland - is certainly different to anything I’ve seen before.

Harpreet would be a complete c**t to work for though. Her ego was already through the fucking roof and showed and it’ll be 10X worse now.

Well that was horseshit. I have to say i wasn’t surprised they didn’t take Sophie back to help. She was a seething mess when she got fired. 

5 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

The final really is a lot of shite, all it does is remind you how hopeless everyone who got voted off were.

Sugars mind is made up before the final anyway its completely pointless and the worst week of the whole show! 

Even more of a lot of shite considering they both already have businesses set up. Creating a brand seems entirely pointless.

The concept is pish now but has there ever been a shitter final? Neither of those businesses would have got an offer from the Dragons.

Looking forward to hearing how it goes for Harpreet as I think she's been talking shit throughout. Kept her sister a secret (which was forgotten about tonight) and claims to be making 6 figure profits - yet she's almost in tears trying to secure an investment from Sugar: a 25% stake in a business? Something fishy going on there. And did anyone else hear her say she doesn't make her own stuff, it's bought in. Or did I pick that up wrong?

The sad thing is despite all that she was the far safer bet. Kathryn has a business you see at a Christmas market. It's not a long term business IMO.

A pretty shit series tbh. Hopefully they can go and do more face to face sales next time as that's usually the best entertainment.

Absolute waste of time, after the experts basically said Harpreets business would potentially struggle due to saturation of the market but a few were quit positive about Kathryns you knew if Harpreet won then the whole thing is rendered pointless.

Harpreet really is a detestable human. Turns on the waterworks, then basically just repeatedly saying my business is better any time Kathryn spoke at the end, the bullying the whole way through and the forgotten sister. An absolute farce.

Seething 

I think that Kathryn's attitude was partly to blame for her failure.  When questioned about the Jungle print and how industry experts said that the ship had sailed she argued that she knew better and I think at that point it was over for her.

Cannot see Harpreet's business lasting long. Would have been different if desserts had been made on the premises but it is actually bought in.

Still love the programme with all these massive egos attached to sheer idiots.  Now to be taken as entertainment rather than serious business proposals.

Absolute waste of time, after the experts basically said Harpreets business would potentially struggle due to saturation of the market but a few were quit positive about Kathryns you knew if Harpreet won then the whole thing is rendered pointless.
Harpreet really is a detestable human. Turns on the waterworks, then basically just repeatedly saying my business is better any time Kathryn spoke at the end, the bullying the whole way through and the forgotten sister. An absolute farce.
Seething 

I can see the business failing, her true colours have been on National telly.

Wasn’t there a few years back sugar turned someone down due to their profits and already being very successful?

21 hours ago, mizfit said:

Wasn’t there a few years back sugar turned someone down due to their profits and already being very successful?

Yes.  Sugar is prepared to say "what do you need me for?"  

I have seen it on Dragon's Den as well.

32 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Yes.  Sugar is prepared to say "what do you need me for?"  

I have seen it on Dragon's Den as well.

It was my first thought when she started talking about 6 figure profits. Maybe the sister is in charge of the money and she can't touch any of it. 

Next season they need to ban anyone who already has a business and make it all about the idea. Removes any controversy about other partners, takes away the candidates "I already make xx profit" argument and makes the final them genuinely setting up their business. 

Looks like harpeet kept the name she came up with going by social media Kathryn has binned hers and gone back to the original name. 

The final is a load of shite and so much of it is contrived. 

Why are they bringing in the shit from previously to help name the business? Are they seriously suggesting that they’ve done a thorough, detailed and proper business plan before the process but they’ve not named it? Nonsense. 

Also if you have a serious business with a proper plan to scale it up you wouldn’t be wasting your time on a 12 week circus to get the investment needed.