The Apprentice 2022

smpar

20 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Surprised at that as Stephanie’s idea seemed the only one with any significant potential to my simpleton mind.

Agreed. 

Britanny had to go. You can't put in a plan totally devoid of financials and get away with it. Even the bingo caller numbers Kathryn put in were better than that.

Surely Kathryn now wins? Basically punting matching Christmas pyjamas so Facebook mums can post a picture on Christmas Eve of the family, but must beat a dessert parlour that may or may not be basically carried by Harpreet's sister. Harpreet is even more insufferable than I thought if she thinks her sister is just going to leave a business that's getting a £250k investment if it's decided that she needs to. 

Edited by Michael W

Harpreet genuinely just seems like an awful person. I can imagine her being a horrible wee bully as a boss. I’m sure her sister was thrilled watching herself getting papped from her own business on national TV.

Has there ever been a final where both candidates have *that* many flaws in their business plans? The standard is so fucking low.

Shit. Utter utter shit. Harpreet wins that hands down if she hadn't made the monumental f**k up of already having a business partner! Sound enough investment so it'll depend on whether or not Sugar can be bothered with the agro of her sister. And Harpreet is of course an arsehole.

Kathryn has a Christmas business. Who in their right mind would spend £180 for family pyjamas?!

Stephanie's idea might have had a chance if her USP wasn't completely fucked: you need it verified that it's legit gear and yet you don't have someone in place to do that. Fud.

Brittany getting so far with such a shit idea has made me wonder if Sugar maybe doesn't see the BP at the beginning. How on earth someone read that and let her get so far beggars belief. Her face when she drank her own product [emoji38]

Been Team Kathryn for the majority of the show so I'll be hoping she wins.

On 16/03/2022 at 21:51, red23 said:

was thinking this, you'd think the point had been made by now.

If it was 4 men left there would be an uproar, in fact it simply wouldn't be allowed.

still, it's equality we are going for........isn't it?

Tough being a white male in the UK, isnt it?

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Shit. Utter utter shit. Harpreet wins that hands down if she hadn't made the monumental f**k up of already having a business partner! Sound enough investment so it'll depend on whether or not Sugar can be bothered with the agro of her sister. And Harpreet is of course an arsehole.

Kathryn has a Christmas business. Who in their right mind would spend £180 for family pyjamas?!

Stephanie's idea might have had a chance if her USP wasn't completely fucked: you need it verified that it's legit gear and yet you don't have someone in place to do that. Fud.

Brittany getting so far with such a shit idea has made me wonder if Sugar maybe doesn't see the BP at the beginning. How on earth someone read that and let her get so far beggars belief. Her face when she drank her own product emoji38.png

Been Team Kathryn for the majority of the show so I'll be hoping she wins.

Im not sure how a) you cant google "business plan" and come up with a basic format b ) the producers actually let her submit such a shit business plan and c) how the f**k she got so far.

Brittanys face was brilliant when she tasted the drink!

Honestly thought for a brief second Harpreet was going and the joy I felt was unreal, close to when the American one finally got chucked.

So basically we have Christmas pyjamas v the dessert shops that have spread across the country in a similar pattern to the ‘Rona. How exciting.

Honestly thought for a brief second Harpreet was going and the joy I felt was unreal, close to when the American one finally got chucked.
So basically we have Christmas pyjamas v the dessert shops that have spread across the country in a similar pattern to the ‘Rona. How exciting.

I can’t see Harpreet winning it. Her sisters involvement is probably not something he can be arsed with.

Edit: I’ve seen the clip of next weeks. I think Kathryn has won, looks like she’s sitting to his right and that’s the direction he’s pointing in.

Im not sure how a) you cant google "business plan" and come up with a basic format b ) the producers actually let her submit such a shit business plan and c) how the f**k she got so far.
Brittanys face was brilliant when she tasted the drink!

Her face reminded me of the scene below:-

eb4a95f1786fce6df6cbd8de175ada8b.gif

8 hours ago, mizfit said:

I can’t see Harpreet winning it. Her sisters involvement is probably not something he can be arsed with.

Edit: I’ve seen the clip of next weeks. I think Kathryn has won, looks like she’s sitting to his right and that’s the direction he’s pointing in.

Yep I thought that too.  He's definitely looking in that direction as well.

No way will Harpreet win this unless she has arranged a massive pay off with her sister.  They will relocate the manufacturing for Kathryn to somewhere more suitable.

Personally I though all 4 business plans were shite and all were well slaughtered at the interviews. I would not invest in any of them.

Claude did not look well although his patter is still ace.

9 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

Brittany was decent at the tasks but her business plan was fucking hopeless! 

Absolutely sh!t business plan. You could imagine she has some mates around for a drunken Saturday night and ended up making cocktails with whatever was available. After enough of them someone declared ' this tastes good, I'm sure people would buy it, let's start a business'.

11 hours ago, Michael W said:

Harpreet is even more insufferable than I thought if she thinks her sister is just going to leave a business that's getting a £250k investment if it's decided that she needs to.

I'd love to hear that conversation. 'Dear sister, I have a multi millionaire wanting to invest £250k into the business which we own and run together - would it be okay if you just f#ck off?'