The Apprentice 2022

smpar

Cracked up when they were squeezing the lentil baby food out it's container. Looked like when the dog's been a bit under the weather. 

I do agree that the whole market research bit is pointless because they won't make any changes to the product after it. So it's a complete waste of time. 

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

I just noticed that of the previous five seasons including the current one, a total of 24 candidates have reached the interview stage (5 in the four prior seasons and 4 this year), including:

James White (Co-winner 2017)

Daniel Elahi (2018, fired after interviews)

Lewis Ellis (2019, fired after interviews)

The other 21 are all women.

Sugar turning into a horny old man?

Sugar has surrendered to the woke mob IMO. 

5 hours ago, Michael W said:

I did laugh a bit at the corporate clients saying they didn't like the taste of the food. They aren't 9 months old so it's not really the clincher, is it?

When my own kids were young I would occasionally sample their food - it was awful and no matter the description it always tasted the same

This is two branding mistakes that Stephanie has made. Firstly she didn't realise the difference between artic and arctic and now f**k dies. How the hell is she in the interview stage. Hope Claude tears her a new one.

Just caught up. As echoed above this year has surely got to be the most talentless bunch they've ever scraped together. 

My favourite was Ashkay even though he was utterly w**k just because he used to do this shit eating grin all the time no matter if the person was praising him or scolding him. The crazy lady that was into the crystals was by far the hottest. Hakeem seemed like a decent guy but had no spine, would be a great employee but not a great leader. Wtf was Nick? 

Not a big fan of any of the finalists. Harpreet is just grating and I think has been very lucky to get this far. Stephanie has a dislikable face, accent and by the nature of the show should definitely have been fired before now (even though she's relatively competent) Kathryn is hot but her personality is ugly. I'd be very surprised if she doesn't win at this point. She's done the classic step back and watch things crumble and then rewrite history and act like you were against it the whole time a few times now. Brittany is the hottest left but sadly is a goofball. 

Kathryn should have been crucified in the boardroom for lying that all the kids and the parents loved the product. Really thought that would have been brought up and she would have been crucified for it.
I noticed that as well.

It's usually at that point that they have Karen piping up "No they didn't".

Clearly another one they decided is going through.

On 11/03/2022 at 11:27, Donathan said:

I just noticed that of the previous five seasons including the current one, a total of 24 candidates have reached the interview stage (5 in the four prior seasons and 4 this year), including:

James White (Co-winner 2017)

Daniel Elahi (2018, fired after interviews)

Lewis Ellis (2019, fired after interviews)

The other 21 are all women.

Sugar turning into a horny old man?

was thinking this, you'd think the point had been made by now.

If it was 4 men left there would be an uproar, in fact it simply wouldn't be allowed.

still, it's equality we are going for........isn't it?

Edited by red23

I'm all in on an alcoholic protein drink.  Get smashed with gains.

And it’s not quite shite enough that you won’t be put off buying it. What’s not to like?!