The Apprentice 2022

smpar

I'm wondering if they can't get out and buy and sell stuff due to COVID restrictions? So will all tasks be designing and launching stuff? 

Yeah I said this after last week. I'm not expecting to see them dashing around shops and shit this time which will be a real shame.

If they don't do the 'Find these 10 items for the best price' task, I'll be genuinely gutted.

The worst tasks are the ones where Sugar has to decide the winner himself.

15 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

I'm wondering if they can't get out and buy and sell stuff due to COVID restrictions? So will all tasks be designing and launching stuff? 

Good shout actually.  Although I'm fairly sure it was filmed in July and August 2021 when England ditched masks/social distancing in most places.  If it's designing and launching stuff every week it can fuck off.

It was for a few years must see TV, has gradually gone downhill the last five years or so each series. 

The tasks are repetitive each year now and the contestants cliched and predictable now, more than a few of them you suspect have no real ambition or potential to win the investment from the wee racist and are merely trying to get their face recognised so they might get a few quid for a nightclub meet & greet, open a fucking Aldi in Essex or, at a push an appearance on Celebrity Juice to be ridiculed by that fucking idiot Leigh Francis, failing that suck off a Premiership footballer in a Nando's toilet and sell the story to The S*n.

Think I'll skip this series until the interview episode which is the only one really worth watching. 

Nick is everything that’s wrong with this country. Posh little Eton boy who will earn no less than £100k per year his entire life despite the glaringly obvious fact that he’s a fucking idiot.

Another create and market something task. At least none of the products actually looked like a shite! 

Probably fair enough Navid went, seemed pretty beige. Also comes across as looking for some reality TV work rather than any business interests. 

Edited by Albertlegend

f**k me this lot are particularly shite.

How in the f**k does the Yank not get pulled back into the boardroom when she herself claimed to be the mastermind behind the absolutely awful branding was incredible. The PM should have been sacked for that decision alone.

Utterly useless.

He should have fired three. Amy for making a complete arse of the task (yet somehow avoiding the Boardroom - even Sugar was incredulous about that). Sophie for making an embarrassing arse of the task and for bringing Akshay back in instead of Amy. Navid was just generally being less use than a chocolate watch!