The Apprentice 2022

smpar

How are we ranking the females in terms of attractiveness this year?
I think the top 3 is out of Sophie, Francesca, and Brittany.
Kathryn by a considerable distance and then I can't say I find the rest that appealing tbh.

The app had potential which is probably the saddest thing about it. They actually showed progress being made in regards to the teeth cleaning but it was only that and was extremely boring. Compare that to the girls one which was meant to be space themed yet had nothing to do with space other than a picture of Saturn.

In what world is a "traditional" wand brown and green? Surely it's black and white? 

What is the boys obsession with turd shaped products and logos? 

The guys were shite both the toothbrush and the app but the girls wasn't really any better its just that they would change it! 

From a group of 5.[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

I’m surprised they didn’t hone in on that for the entertainment value. The way he insisted that they don’t scrutinise the sample size had enormous “we are both in our 30s, that’s the fact” David Brent energy.

2 hours ago, smpar said:

I’m surprised they didn’t hone in on that for the entertainment value. The way he insisted that they don’t scrutinise the sample size had enormous “we are both in our 30s, that’s the fact” David Brent energy.

If the group had only contained 1 boy he'd have had 100% take up. #Result!

The app had potential which is probably the saddest thing about it. They actually showed progress being made in regards to the teeth cleaning but it was only that and was extremely boring. Compare that to the girls one which was meant to be space themed yet had nothing to do with space other than a picture of Saturn.

If they hadn’t gone for a jobby coloured wand, the name whiff and made it a bit more exciting they’d have won.

In what world is a "traditional" wand brown and green? Surely it's black and white? 
What is the boys obsession with turd shaped products and logos? 
The guys were shite both the toothbrush and the app but the girls wasn't really any better its just that they would change it! 
The world of fantasy. A wizards wand is traditionally brown, basically just a stick. I think youre thinking of a magicians wand.

How the f**k did they manage to create 2 turds in a row?

For the second week the slightly less shit team beat the "shit" team.

Personally i wouldn't have ordered any of the girls shite product either - seems their sales bullshit pulled the wool over the retailers' eyes.

Thought it was probably the right decision regards the firing as not only was the app turgid, he went completely against the PM's instructions from the off - despite lying through his teeth that he hadn't.

The world of fantasy. A wizards wand is traditionally brown, basically just a stick. I think youre thinking of a magicians wand.
If it had actually been wand shaped - slim and pointed - then it might have worked.

But they chose to make it a lumpen shit shape with snot green - just what planet were they on?

What's clear is that this group of candidates don't have an entrepreneurial bond in their bodies. My S3 business pupils are more creative than this bunch of tossers.

Jut caught Thursday's episode there.  Can we please get a week where the task is not fucking designing something?  I find the best ones are where they have to procure and sell products.  Designing stuff every task is tiresome.

Jut caught Thursday's episode there.  Can we please get a week where the task is not fucking designing something?  I find the best ones are where they have to procure and sell products.  Designing stuff every task is tiresome.
Procurement and sales are management tasks.

Design is where the real entrepreneurial skills are demonstrated - and it clearly sorts out the cream from the shite.

15 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Design is where the real entrepreneurial skills are demonstrated - and it clearly sorts out the cream from the shite.

Procurement and sales are about negotiating and working with people.

design is barely entrepreneurial at all. You’re talking shite, with a bit of lime green.

43 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Nah that’s pish.  Being an entrepreneur is about making deals and making money. Not designing stuff.