The Apprentice 2022

smpar

There's no way they lost that task because of Harry. The logo was horrific, how did Akeem survive?? 

I’m shocked the girls won that task, their advert was horrific and Bouji Cruises is an atrocious brand name. Kathryn has got away with that and unfortunately she’ll think she’s the dog’s bollocks as she was PM.

Akeem had a nightmare with the logo but he *might* have potential elsewhere. Harry was just a massive fud and that won’t change.

Sub team of 4 come up with probably the worst logo in Apprentice history. The one guy on that team who pointed out how shit it was gets fired.

He came across as a bit of a prat but didn't deserve to go.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I say this every year but it should go back to the original concept of the winner working for one of Alan Sugar’s companies instead of him investing in their idea. He probably knows who he is going to make the winner already. 

It’s effectively Dragon’s Den but with 12 weeks of daft tasks from one Dragon instead of pitching to five. 

14 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Sub team of 4 come up with probably the worst logo in Apprentice history. The one guy on that team who pointed out how shit it was gets fired.

He came across as a bit of a prat but didn't deserve to go.

Fully agree. Happens every series though - somebody has a shit idea and somebody else complains about it. The complainer gets sacked for not just getting on and backing the decision. 

That mens team logo was an absolute joke and there was nothing interesting about the rest of their work. 

Girls team at least stuck to what they know. In fairness they could have called it Titanic and had a logo of an iceberg and they'd still have beaten the men. 

I don't normally watch You're Fired any more as it hasn't been good for a long time but I stuck it on tonight.

Harry said his business proposal was bath bombs for children... I now fully understand why he was fired.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I say this every year but it should go back to the original concept of the winner working for one of Alan Sugar’s companies instead of him investing in their idea. He probably knows who he is going to make the winner already. 

It’s effectively Dragon’s Den but with 12 weeks of daft tasks from one Dragon instead of pitching to five. 

If it was the original concept none of these no-marks would be on the show. I'll argue the point with anyone: Sugar picks a business plan he likes, before a ball is kicked, and the other candidates are there for entertainment purposes. You have to watch this show for what it is now. Light-hearted comedy at folk who think they are quality business people.

Thought Harry was the right choice. The idea was his -  upmarket cruises aimed at old people, not any of those around are they? - and he seems like a total bellend as well. 

I can't believe this was never picked up on (unless it was but never made the edit) - it was supposed to be a cruise for old people, like you say. Yet their viral clip was of a guy in his 20's jumping up and down like a dafty!