Tommy Hutchison

Mr Magic

Hi, I am writing a book about Tommy Hutchison. I would be grateful to any of you who would have any memories of Hutch, either personal meetings or memories of his matches either at club level or for Scotland. I am hoping to have a memories section at the back of the book from fans of all of the teams he played for. Please either put your recollections as a post on this thread or by sending an email to the address below.

A similar thread has been started in the League One section of the forum, mainly to attract the attention of Alloa fans but also any other contributor who has memories of him.

Thanks in advance. Apologies if I bump this thread from time to time so to get as much coverage as possible.

The email address is;

mrmagicfootball@outlook.com

I had a great pub quiz question about him. Name the player who made his league debut in his teens, his international debut in his twenties, his domestic cup final debut in his thirties and his European debut in his forties :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/01/2022 at 22:47, Mr Magic said:

Hi, I am writing a book about Tommy Hutchison. I would be grateful to any of you who would have any memories of Hutch, either personal meetings or memories of his matches either at club level or for Scotland. I am hoping to have a memories section at the back of the book from fans of all of the teams he played for. Please either put your recollections as a post on this thread or by sending an email to the address below.

A similar thread has been started in the League One section of the forum, mainly to attract the attention of Alloa fans but also any other contributor who has memories of him.

Thanks in advance. Apologies if I bump this thread from time to time so to get as much coverage as possible.

The email address is;

mrmagicfootball@outlook.com

Hi,  have just seen your post.

I've passed on your request (copied your post) to someone i know who is an avid collector of Scottish football memorabilia as i recall him either having met or might have stuff about Tommy.  

Maybe a shot in the dark, but also maybe productive for what you're looking for.

Good luck.