Coaching Carousel, 2022

lichtie23

If I was writing this before last night I would have said…

I don’t mind keeping fangio as he has been let down badly by this OC. Granted he picked him and kept him. He’s not really grown much as a head coach and should have the challenge flag taken from him.

After last night I do fancy a change. Down by 7 with 4 mins to go, your defence has been allowing Maholmes to move down the field and you kick a field goal in the red zone… even Ryan leaf said ‘they aren’t getting the ball again’ we have been going for it on fourth down all season why choose the 1 time when you should go for it do you play conservatively?

I would like a youngish offensive minded head coach with experience. ive had enough of old defensive guys. Someone like Kellen Moore but I’m not convinced he’s ready to be a HC.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

So confirmed teams looking for new head coaches as it stands

Jacksonville Jaguars

Las Vegas Raiders

Denver Broncos

Vikings Mike Zimmer is expected to be fired today as could Matt Nagy of the Bears

Joe Judge not gone...  especially after the 2 QB sneaks on the goal line...  

Zimmer out, per Rapaport.

Vikings join the Jaguars, Raiders and Broncos with a HC vacancy. Bears surely joining this list shortly, and then I wonder who else.

eta - Schefter reporting just now that Nagy is out as well. WHAT A SHOCK

Edited by Nightmare

26 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Zimmer out, per Rapaport.

Vikings join the Jaguars, Raiders and Broncos with a HC vacancy. Bears surely joining this list shortly, and then I wonder who else.

eta - Schefter reporting just now that Nagy is out as well. WHAT A SHOCK

Vikes binned their GM as well.  Complete clearout.  As have the Bears binned their GM.